Reviews for Even in the Distance
Kasiliz chapter 13 . 7/14/2019
Thank you for writing and sharing this. It was well-written, moving, and didn't leave me wanting for a happy ending.
nursekelly0429 chapter 13 . 2/2/2018
That was an awesome story. Very well done!
Annelantis chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
I only found this story yesterday, but it was so gripping that is have already finished it. Truly, this was incredible. From the very start your descriptions painted a vivid picture and I could see it all happening in my mind's eye. The grief of everyone with John's death was also greatly realised, particularly that of Elizabeth and Rodney. The unfolding of the feelings between John and Elizabeth was lovely as well - it left me hoping that the end of the Wraith would come soon so John could get his girl, so to speak And you resolution? Again, it was creative and made sense as well. It was such a well-crafted story that I could have mistaken it as an official tie-in novel. Thank you for posting it, I really enjoyed it.
sheppardlover928 chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
Excellent read! I am not a fan of death-fics, especially when Sheppard is the intended dead...but I love the way you wrote this...very engaging, intense and very well written! You write SHA really well! Thankyou for a wonderful story I thoroughly enjoyed!
The Starplater chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
Awesome ending, i was soo sad when you killed John and was incredibly relieved when you brought him back to life! :)

great writing!
The Starplater chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
this is a truly awesome story. you made me cry again.
The Starplater chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
i don't care how long ago this was posted, this chapter definitely deserves a review...

this is a FANTASTIC story, there are few stories that actually make me cry, but this did it. great writing!

oh, and i read your profile, i agree with you, i prefer SGA to SG-1.
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
You're story made me cry, I really loved it.

Thanks
Steph7085 chapter 13 . 10/15/2006
Fantastic! This is one of the best fanfics I have read! It had me crying and laughing. I love the ending.

Brilliant :D
Draven Diabella chapter 13 . 9/10/2006
I loved this story when it was first posted, and i still love it!

(and i love you for writing it!)

but yeah. you are such a talented writer! you're amazing!

i *HEART* this story!
Ditzyleo chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
One word: WOW

I just found this and...wow! you had me in tears then giggling at the end! i could feel and hear everything! very well written. I almost didn't read it all cause i hate death fics but i am so glad i did!
b7-kerravon chapter 13 . 8/28/2006
Very, very nice. Also very visual - you could SEE everything. I think my favorite scene is holo-sheppard and his bouncing ball...
borgprincess chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Wow, you do the characters really well- I love rereading the way you write things, I can feel the emotion.
twotoe chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
Thank goodness chaps 12 and 13 are coming up. Hopefully after only an extremely short commercial break. Have your ears been burning? If not, I won't confess to any unsavory things that I have thought strongly for leaving us hanging. LOL Please update very very soon.
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Can I just ask...when you publish this as a book, is it going to be the same? Because I was half way through when you took it down and I really (and I mean REALLY) want to finish reading it. Also is it going to be just as JE angsty/shippy? Because I think there should be an angsty/shippy Atlantis book for a change. Plus I LOVE JE ANGST/SHIP/ROMANCE/FLUFF/EVERYTHING JE!Please send me a message or email!

Thanks