Reviews for Valentine’s Eyes
Breanna3593 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Even the CATS!? *throws hands in the air*
I am laughing so hard right now!
Breanna3593 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I was laughing so hard when Snape had a bat flying above his head!
shemerina chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
cool fic!

hey, did you know that amor is love in portuguese? LOL

anyway, awsome fic! Snape and hermione are in
Jaden Shadow chapter 9 . 4/25/2006
That was beyond weird but it was very good
headless-nic chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
Shame the story is over, it was so nice!

You've got a really good way of writing. Witty, realistic and simply brilliant. - Oh and no, I am not trying to suck up, but what might influence my judgement is that at the moment I am really into this funny romantic stuff and I absolutely can't help it.

Anyway, now that you made our mouths and eyes water are you perhaps thinking of writing a sequel?

I know that's a naughty question, but I am only asking...

Love Nic
Petite Little Ann chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
Funny. Fred was excellent. Harry with love problems? Lee gay... interesting. Snape a bit of character. Draco? Mhm... Anyway, your story is cool; have fun reading it.
Dags-Calhoun chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
Go Loki you sneaky bastard! This is so funny though my eyes got teary when you said hogwarts was charmed pink. I have read of my favorite charecters being killed tortured and many other "lovely" things and didn't even get teary eyed but Hogwarts goes oink and i start tearin' up ain't that somethin' crazy?
rinny08 chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
he. i liked it.
PiperLeoEternally chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
yay yay yay! it was a great great story! cant wait to see what else you come up with.
Emma Noble chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
Excellent! Excellent! Three resounding HUZZAHS! awarded to you! Lovely ending to a good story!

PiperLeoEternally chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
o man! i dont want it to end. where do you get these contest fics? id like to participate.
PiperLeoEternally chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
giggles! o ah!
PiperLeoEternally chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
sorry i havent read..cant figure why, i love this story!
Emma Noble chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
Oh! Come on! Are you at least going to describe it even a little bit? Well, It was still good! Can't wait for the Epilouge! Keep it up!

Emma Noble chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
Oh!Man! This is good! The tension is killing me!(In a good way, though)Keep it up! I'm still a fan!