Reviews for Jimmy, Timmy, Danny:When Toons Collide
Alana-kittychan chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
That was awsome 3
soulful100 chapter 15 . 10/12/2009
Nice story... very nice story...I like the growing drama/ suspense but what happened to Dani? Going through puberty?... Anyway I just hope you haven't given given up on this story... There are still people out there waiting for you too update...

Keep Writing

Let Light Guide You... Darkness Calm You... And Twilight Restore the Scared Balance
killer7 chapter 15 . 5/25/2008
that was awesome my friend but please type up that last chapter please
killer7 chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
hurry up with that last chapter please
gameboycjp10 chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
I liked this one, hope to read more from you later.
tapemouth chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Who is Nathan?
ShizoCow chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
i love your storys!
Stealth Photographer chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Complicated. Can't wait ot read them all to see whats happenongs
dorko4u chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
Readin' your story at 11 AM on a school night. Yeah. P So far, so good.
superdork398 chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter. I'll have to read more later. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
I wonder how Danny will explain this to them. Adios.
Mikii Daughter of Azonia chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
This is a really good story, meaning well-written, good plot, explicit details, but I don't like it. Nothing against you or the story, Its just not my type of story. I'm reading this because I like reading Jimmy fanfics, and it is really good. By the way, Nick did do a crossover like this, it's just that it also includes Spongebob and its a video game. Thought you might like to know!

-Rinnya of Texas
Skyline13 chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
good chapter, but i don't think Dani should be evil, i mean she became good in the end of that episode right? Mabey you should put Young Blood in the inner circle with Evil Jimmy and Gary. But i do think you should introduce Dani somewhere. keep up the good work, and i know this probley dosn't matter saying you already finished this story.
Skyline13 chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
hey great chapter. sorry about not reviewing the other chapters, but the libary cumputer was on the fritz( don't own my own cumputer, uses libary ones). i like this story alot.
Skyline13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
who says most fans hate crossovers? CROSSOVERS ROCK! oh and cool chapter but if this was after nick toons unit they would all know each other. keep up the good work.