Reviews for Divergence
Magdeline chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
Excellent! This is a demand. Part Four. Now. I'm in love with ALL of these, particularly the first two and the one where she follows Erik after Masquerade into the costume room. ;)
Gigi chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Like? I LOVED.
Scarlett Raine chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
I really really like how you combined divergences into one story. It makes it really unique, and having Erik and Christine end up together is great! Please continue?
Wappa101 chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
DARN NABBIT! why couldnt it have been this way?
LadyCavalier chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
"Shut up Raoul"

Raoul shut up.

XD
LadyCavalier chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
You know, I really wish that these all werent separate drabbles, and that the story would continue on from here. Then again, it is nice to be able to daydream about the different scenarios, pick your favorite, picture different phantom versions, etc.
LadyCavalier chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
If my friend doesnt get off of World of War craft and read this I am going to give her a hard kick where she needs one! Xl
Wappa101 chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Noooo!
LadyCavalier chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
...it made my heart sing. T.T
Wappa101 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
DARN YOU LEROUX FOR NOT HAVING WRITTEN IT THIS WAY! .
LadyCavalier chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
No time 2 rev. MUST READ B4 2morow starts, cause its school!
LadyCavalier chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I KNEW Joseph Buquet was a rapist! I KNEW it! Man, that part almost made me feel poorly. Maybe it's only 'cause I'm 14, but still. *shudder* I have never read a raping seen before, or, almost-raping. Yuck. So glad Erik saved her. And once again, you are more brilliant than Andrew Lloyd Webber. Hm. Well, I guess it's really Leroux's fault. The story's wrong turn and all. That guy obviously never heard of "Le Belle et le Bette"
LadyCavalier chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Oh noz! ToT
LadyCavalier chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
THAT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE LAST! u THIS is how it should have happened!
Wappa101 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
This is even better than I thought it would be. It was perfect.