Reviews for New arrival
Kat chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Dude! Why haven't you written anything? I've been waiting for the longest time ever! Please you've got to write/add more!
sendoh11 chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
this is...i don't know how to say, but, i like your plot. please update ASAP.
Yoshiko Hatake chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
its not a bandana its a forehead protector, which can be adjusted like his, etc..ok? ok...
Love-Game chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Where are you, this story as not been updated for a while I'm waiting very patiently. As soon as you can update plz!

Trisha_
KarleeBlack chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Hi!

i'm a first time reader to your story, and i really like it, its really funny, anyways PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

i know i sound like an obsessive crazy fan (thats cause i am MUHAHAHAH *cough, cough, cough, choke, choke*) sorry bout that, im probably more in love with kakashi as the girl in this story, lol, so please, please, please update *goes on knees and starts begging*
chidori chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
why didnt kakashi just use a henge [changing yourself using chakra to resemble someone else]? it would have been less troublesome. or are you the kind who likes naruto for its guys and not the story? :] no offence.
Kureneko chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
OMG Please update! ..I did the EXACT same thing with Kakashi and MY TV! But, after that, I got a HUGE bump on my head! It hurt! T_T
silveraqueen chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Ahahaha LOL funny, but you know not alot of people watch Naruto, like my punk friend who says its corny. But I feel bad for kakashi and he seems a bit OOC because he would not like the name GUY. You know why?... Because of Gai! In english anime is name is guy. ANyways good luck
snow-ivory chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Your say:

is that a good thing or what?

My say:

Well, you have to find a dictionary, and find the meaning of 'delusional'. You see, fan fictions are about writing original characters, you know-the ones that have been created by Kishimoto. If you write about this character you created, we can hardly relate to it because the setting, and the main charcater, are not from Naruto anymore. Here, it sems, as though you're writing about your fantasy-to have Hatake Kakashi come to your door. And your nick name also tells of your fantasy to become his missus, and the ones who read your fiction are also the delusional type who need help in imagining being approached by Kakashi. So, if that is not clear enough, maybe you need the help of a psychiatrist.
The Goddess of the Madhouse chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
ah! Put up the next chapter NOW!
SF Salazar chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
I am Enjoying this story please continue writing!