Reviews for Deal With The Devil
Josh Randall chapter 13 . 2/27
You turned Seto into a monster. Seto is not that kind of a person, he has been abused and tormented and he put up a facade as a superiority complex ridden douchebag to hide his sorrow and pain. He is a kind and loving person who hides it from the world, and you turned him into a psychotic freak. He never would have done any of the sick things that you made him do. This could have been a nice story where Tea tears down his asshole like barrier and exposed to the world how wonderful a person he really is. You made him into the very person he hated most in this world, Gozaburo. I hope the next time you decide to write an Azurshipping fic (or any other fic with Seto) you don't follow the same mistakes you did when you created this one. You did a wonderful job writing this, but you should not have made Seto into a demon.
M.M chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
I must say that you hace a way with WORDS ! As you predicted I was expecting deaths but not such a shocking article in the journal ! I love your story! I found it realistic, and well described in the right points ! CONGRATS!
Kikyo Shadow chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
I read this and i like this story but the end but I love this type of seto. And I hope you can make a seto and tea story or one shot for me with a dark seto. I have this story in my head like for ever but I cant make storys and went I read this, I think you can do it for me.

the story is about seto who rapes girls in his limo so he can leave off stem from his work or if he was piss off from the girl he rape. One day at school tea piss him off so bad that one night when she walking home from her work when seto grab her and pull her in his limo and have his way with her even if it was her first time have sex and she was try to get free from him. seto find out that really like doing this to tea and feel more caimer then befor from raping a girl befor. So seto made tea his pet.

If you cant make it then it is ok but i hope you can do it.
Estefani chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
Whoa! This was a very disturbing but good story! Kudos to you! )
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
She deserves to be happy
Pouty Magic chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
I wanted to thank you for writing this. It's been a long time since I first read it but it's one of the fics that has stuck with me. You really get Kaiba and the reasons that would make him act as he did, but you also showed his vulnerability and insecurities really well. I could easily imagine Mokuba and the gang acting as they did too.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
This is a very gut wrenching story. A introspection on an abusive relationship that exists unfortunately in society. You're right in saying society has a part to play for such behaviour. We create our own demise with our attitude and it gets reflected off to other people, engaging in an endless vicious circle. And sometimes, the only way to break that circle is through drastic actions that mostly ends up in even more tragedy, I personally witnessed it. Thank you for writing this piece of fanfic, though you used Mazaki Anzu and Kaiba Seto as main characters in your insights, I will never convince myself that Kaiba Seto is a cold hearted bastard right to the core in the anime. But it gave me more understanding about abusive relationships but unfortunately, it won't deter my apathy for that type of behaviour.
Adventuretime11 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
That was amazing... As usually nothing less to expect from you. What I didn't like was how cruel seto was through out the whole story. I know if he had his real personality like in the anime, he would have never harmed her the way he did in this story. He is sweet to his loved ones,but I did like the fresh theme in this. IT was really good, even though it's resolution was depressing, but still there was no way this could have ended in a happy way. AWesome job!
Laxuslightningrestartsmyheartx chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Wow..just wow it was beautifully written but wow..the ending it was so unexpected and sad..but nonetheless good story.
BreakItDwn chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Oh dear... this is amazing.

I have just recently been introduced to the Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom after watching YGOTAS, and strangely enough, became absolutely obssesed with Tea's character. However, I was so hardpressed to find anything of actual QUALITY. I must admit, I was sceptical about clicking, as the fear of cliche and crappy fiction was most of what I had encountered, but am glad I did. I found that it was nothing like any of the other sludge I've read. In fact, it completly blew me away.

The characterization, though Ooc for certain characters and parts, was thouroughly done and not at all irritating. You presented the Yu-Gi-Oh! cast one way, and made them dynamic throughout. Adding to the characterization is the plot line itself, which was simply spectacular. I could not keep the tears out of my eyes at Tea's situation, very heart wrenching and disturbingly accurate. Every thing you created was just amazing.

I must say that your writing skills are superb. There was little to no errors when concerning grammar and punctuation and the progression was fairly well paced. Though, the beginning felt a tad bit rushed to me personally, but was otherwise steady. There could've been more imagery at parts, but that's just me being nit-picky. All and all, I give it a 10/10 for the sheer amount talent you show and how you utalize it.

Anywho, fantastic read. One of the best I've had the pleasure of reading when it comes to Azureshipping(Now if only you could write a Thornshipping pairing then my life would be complete). I cannot wait to read some of your other fics. Good luck with future projects!

crazymel2008 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
good fic.
Good Story chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
The ending is very sad, but it fits for them, especially Seto. The way he treats her and all, it seems hard to actually think Tea could forgive and forgive forever. I think a person has to have a lot of patience to forgive forever. Anyways, good story, really realistic! (:
Z Angel-chan chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
The best Azureshipping story I have ever read :D. I am a big bookwoorm and a sucker for romance novels and any kinds of books that interest me :P. I fel so much for Tea/Anzu it was like I was reading an actual novel. I myself am writing a book and based off of my own fantasy world and would love to add a few characteristics from Seto's behaviour to one of my own characters. I have read many fanfics and there are obly a few of them that actually catch my attention. This one is my all time favourite and another one of a sasusaku fanfic which I read a few months ago. Seto's behaviour reminds me so much of Sasuke's behaviour in the parallel universe towards Sakura but the real Sasuke treats the real Sakura much better than the parallel univers Sasuke. Well I just wanted to praise you on writing such a good fanfic and I don't normally read an angst type fanfic but this one had me hooked. If YU-GI-OH didn't exist this would be a great short novel. Keep up the good work (_).
Rebecca chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Best ever. Love it!
La Nuit Noire chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Thanks goodness they didn't end up living together, happily ever after. That would've just been wrong. Their deaths surprised me. I thought maybe Tea would escape and he'd pay for his crimes and work on himself, but I guess I can see how all of this would end in death. Interesting story, great job.