Reviews for Deal With The Devil
An outdated meme chapter 13 . 2/6
Wow. I think that this is very dark but very good. There aren't a lot of fics with Kaiba as an abusive boyfriend. I don't know if I would say he's evil, but he isn't good either. I want to give you points for creativity, and good grammar. I found this fanfic very interesting and most definitely not a waste of my time.
An outdated meme chapter 6 . 2/5
Am I the only one who would date Corey like he was the only thing that mattered?
An outdated meme chapter 5 . 2/5
Jeezums. That was a rollercoaster of emotions. Really good though!
An outdated meme chapter 2 . 2/5
I have a slight suspicion as to why the gang was thrown in jail... I think Kaiba has something to do with it. Good story so far.
ladypennywise chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
I'M
ARE
SO
FUCKING
CRYING

I hate you, Kaiba! (I love your history! long ago that I was not crying with a history)
interested chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
At first I thought evil-Kaiba was OOC...but I just read the original Yugioh manga 1-7 where Kaiba tortures his own little brother Mokuba! O.o Man now this story doesnt seem so ooc at all. XD
Yugioh fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Ugh. I hate this story. Kaiba's too evil. He's acting like Yami Bakura or Yami Marik would. Why don't you just write sick fics with them instead of twisting Kaiba's character and making him something he's not for your own sadistic fantasies?
horrible chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Sh'it story. Quit making everyone out-of-character you stupid b*tch! Kaiba is not a monster!
Josh Randall chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
You turned Seto into a monster. Seto is not that kind of a person, he has been abused and tormented and he put up a facade as a superiority complex ridden douchebag to hide his sorrow and pain. He is a kind and loving person who hides it from the world, and you turned him into a psychotic freak. He never would have done any of the sick things that you made him do. This could have been a nice story where Tea tears down his asshole like barrier and exposed to the world how wonderful a person he really is. You made him into the very person he hated most in this world, Gozaburo. I hope the next time you decide to write an Azurshipping fic (or any other fic with Seto) you don't follow the same mistakes you did when you created this one. You did a wonderful job writing this, but you should not have made Seto into a demon.
M.M chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
I must say that you hace a way with WORDS ! As you predicted I was expecting deaths but not such a shocking article in the journal ! I love your story! I found it realistic, and well described in the right points ! CONGRATS!
Kikyo Shadow chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
I read this and i like this story but the end but I love this type of seto. And I hope you can make a seto and tea story or one shot for me with a dark seto. I have this story in my head like for ever but I cant make storys and went I read this, I think you can do it for me.

the story is about seto who rapes girls in his limo so he can leave off stem from his work or if he was piss off from the girl he rape. One day at school tea piss him off so bad that one night when she walking home from her work when seto grab her and pull her in his limo and have his way with her even if it was her first time have sex and she was try to get free from him. seto find out that really like doing this to tea and feel more caimer then befor from raping a girl befor. So seto made tea his pet.

If you cant make it then it is ok but i hope you can do it.
MovedToANewAccount1 chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
Whoa! This was a very disturbing but good story! Kudos to you! )
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
She deserves to be happy
Pouty Magic chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
I wanted to thank you for writing this. It's been a long time since I first read it but it's one of the fics that has stuck with me. You really get Kaiba and the reasons that would make him act as he did, but you also showed his vulnerability and insecurities really well. I could easily imagine Mokuba and the gang acting as they did too.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
This is a very gut wrenching story. A introspection on an abusive relationship that exists unfortunately in society. You're right in saying society has a part to play for such behaviour. We create our own demise with our attitude and it gets reflected off to other people, engaging in an endless vicious circle. And sometimes, the only way to break that circle is through drastic actions that mostly ends up in even more tragedy, I personally witnessed it. Thank you for writing this piece of fanfic, though you used Mazaki Anzu and Kaiba Seto as main characters in your insights, I will never convince myself that Kaiba Seto is a cold hearted bastard right to the core in the anime. But it gave me more understanding about abusive relationships but unfortunately, it won't deter my apathy for that type of behaviour.