Reviews for Finding Home
mab70 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
This is truly a masterpiece! I don't usually like crossovers, but your writing absolutely sucked me in. I completely lost track of time. This was so well written, if I had been handed this and asked who I thought was the author, my first guess would have been Mercedes Lackey.
I will fervently pray RL and your muse allow you to one day return to this story. I will follow you in that hope.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
carick of hunter moon chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
it is a pity this is not finished this is a good story idea which is well written
netzoid27 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
your story is good I hope you go back to it.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Will Harry get to Valdemar and be Chosen? Will he teach anyone else the Wand magic, and if so, how will he make wands? It would be interesting to see a wand with a Companion hair as a core, or a Bondbird feather.

Please conintue! This is excellent!

CT
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Please update this, it's good!_
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon. By now you should have learned of the plot by to delete any and all stories that have violence and lemons involved. We as writers and readers cannot just take this threat lying down. There are a couple petitions going around on change dot org about fanfiction deleting stories. All you have to do is go to change dot org and search under fanfiction. Then sign the petitions that you support. They also give you the option of sharing on facebook to allow your friends to sign it too. I would pass this knowledge along to all your readers and writing friends.
farwalker chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Excellent story so far would love to see more...
Leah Labadie chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I have been a fan of your stories for a long time and was wondering if or when you were going to update this story in particular. I figured real life or muses had interfered and check back looking for updates. I really like the original idea base of this story, having never seen it again. I hope you are still writing fanfiction, but if not I hope life is treating you well. If you are still writing fanfiction, I hope to see something in the next few weeks.

Leah Labadie
ThePlotBunnyFarmerFromHell chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
You should really reorganize this so that it makes no mention of Harry and send it in to Mercedes Lackey for one of her anthologies. It's good enough...more than good enough.
Moriko chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
This is really good! Well written and has a great story line. I like the way you entwined the storys. I hope you decide to keep writeing this.
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Awesome story! I just wish that you would update this story as I really want to know what Harry is going to do next!
Zekkers chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
I know you most likely aren't going to finish this, but I thought I would tell you that I like it. And I don't know if your idea was to get Harry 'chosen' or not, but I could just see a white horse coming up to a black horse and being (briefly) utterly confused why they were looking for another horse. And the terrible jokes about riding another as well.
jabbarulez chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
DUDE! awesome! you should continue it!

4/5
Heksie chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Like the Xover - hope to see more updates soon.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Interesting so far. I wonder how long before Harry wonders into the plains and they capture him? Has Harry learned tomuse magesight yet?