Reviews for Patterns of Blue
Katana Blade chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
That was really good. You got Kenshin's character/mind-set really well I think.
cherie'-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
tell you honestly...
I'm caught up in a craze of confusion here.. Though the story and the summary is simple enough to let me grasp it.. Something is off
I'm not just sure what is it.. so it is up to you wether you will pinpoint it or not..
Well... Good luck to you!
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
that was good, it took me a moment to register that jin'eh took kaoru in a boat, but the rest was good. kinda dark at the end though. pls look at my fics, and i sent you one under the name Tanuki Girl (my attachment thing doesn't work though) keep writing and please, PLEASE fix TFME. i love the stories there and i'd like to read more stories there.
Susan chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Jed-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Hmm. Quite good. I like the way you handled Kenshin's thought process and the flashback blended smoothly with the rest of the story. The darker ending is angsty goodness and captures the mood of the story nicely. However, "Sumanai de gozaru," is a terrible grammatical error and does nothing save drag an excellent story down. To start, "sumanai" is the rougher way of saying "sumimasen," therefore Kenshin as the rurouni would not use it. Also, Kenshin does not slap "de gozaru" onto the end of every sentence. "De gozaru" along with "gozaimasu," "gozaima a" "de gozaran" and a multitude of others serve a purpose in every sentence, the purpose not just being a conveniant way to make Kenshin sound more polite. "Sumanai de gozaru" does not make any sense and that's ignoring the fact that the tenses are misused. What's the purpose of suddenly throwing random Japanese into the story? Your story is extremely well written and enjoyable, and the sudden misuse of Japanese disrupts the flow and the pacing. "I'm sorry, Kaoru-dono," would get the same point across, and even better. Aside from that, as stated before, I very much enjoyed the story. I hope to see more.
Black Jade chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Hmm...I liked that. Dark and angry and yet so romantic...I really go for all this dark romance ficcies. But I don't really understand the part about the Indigo Ribbon. I read the manga...does the whole Indigo Ribbon scene happen in the OVAs? Because I really don't remember anything connected to a ribbon...*screws up head in confusion*.
WeasleyTwin1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Very nice...I have just found this series too and I love it...As I said very nice...looking forward to more from you, you write Kenshin very well. Great Job!

WeasleyTwin1...who is out of her section