Reviews for Dance of the Moonlight
Aki666 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is still a good story. No matter how many times I read it it's still awesome.

By the way what song did you use for this fic? Cuz it would be awesome to know. I looked up 'Dance of the Moonlight' but I came up short.

Well hope to see more of your stories!
kibahina3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
awesome story
harley944 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
aww that was cute
Acumichi chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
beutiful make more like this
Mitsukistar chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This was great, I really love it! It was so wonderful and I liked how it was out of character, because music really can bring out a different side to was really enjoyable to read it!-
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
this was quite a different fic :)

i enjoyed readin it :D

well written :D
xXYuki Crys StarsXx chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
OMG! *Stands Clapping Hands* That had to be the most beautiful story i've ever read! I'm love Shika-kun and was a bit sceptically(
sasina chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
so nice
yeo chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
"...Shikamaru and Hinata fic… I think the world needs more of them."

Why YES INDEED! I couldn't agree more!
Sumomo92 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Wow, who thought she can dance like that? I think this so so good! Keep up the good work
rachellephant chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
You know what really makes this story magical?

When someone who doean't like the couple can absoloutly love it, that's when.

teh Butterfly
Krirobe chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Very sensual. You know, I heard once that dancing in art usually represented sex. Just a thought. Nicely done one-shot!
amaranthelokdons chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
GASP! PRETTY! I love crack pairings! They're always awesome! Which is why I must author alert you! You're obsessed with crack pairings, you say? GREAT! So I should be expecting many MORE of these?

Heehee, I'm hyperventilating! This is what crack pairings do to me... I get all hyper and excited and it's a strange pairing, which makes no sense, since most of the pairings I write are canon. But sh... you shall inspire me to write some more original pairings! YAY!

Heehee, I'll bet I'm scaring you with my me-ness. But meh. I am off to read your other crack pairings XD
Kakashi-Chanu chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I like it! really fun and kewl to imagine that scene! wow..
pikminleader81 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
it was it was worthy of my love!

it was great:)