Reviews for Stupid
Cindy chapter 37 . 2/28/2008
I love this story, can't wait for the next installment. You are such a wonderful writer. Come back and finish this soon. Please.
Richiey chapter 37 . 12/24/2007
Well Glory be, the story is back! And it only took me a month to get wind of it.

This is a gret installment. I love the complexity of this story, the ins and outs are so unexpected and rich. Imagine using actual story history is move the story forward, wish the actual AMC scribs would think of that.

Meanwhile I'm done with watching AMC, but very happy to see that you're still writing.

Cannot wait for the next chapter, good to see Hayley coming home. Zach and Kendall are breaking my heart. Ian is intriguing

and I wanna know more.

Why must Binks be such a bytch? JR handled her well. Poor Erin. She's coming apart at the seams.

Can't wait for more!
minkie chapter 36 . 7/13/2007
Wow, excellent stuff...I love that you've managed to weave in so many different storylines, if only the real All My Children could do that. LOL.

More soon?

oh yeah and how cute are Erin and JR? Aw
Didi chapter 36 . 7/9/2007
This is an excellent story... very interwoven with stuff. I love it! I'm just sorry I didn't find it sooner. I love the Josh relationship (or lack of) you've developed here. And his affinity toward Kendall is very movingly real for me. I can't wait to see what else you have in stored.
Richiey chapter 36 . 6/20/2007
Well shyt, this story just keeps getting better. I love the Chandler bonding over scheming to get JR and Erin together. And Josh vs Gwen was a hoot. And I love Josh/Binks relationship, very sibiling like.
Richiey chapter 35 . 6/20/2007
I love love love this story. And I love that Skye is back home where she belongs and that she an Colby are in the same space. Poor Kendall.
Richiey chapter 33 . 4/19/2007
Brilliant! I am enjoying reading this story. Are Jamie and Jonathan lover? Skye is home! Who is that Kendall shaped woman? She needs Zach and he needs her ASAP!

More Please.
Richiey chapter 30 . 3/30/2007
Wow, what a good read. More pls!
corn chapter 30 . 3/28/2007
i do love this story
minkie chapter 27 . 3/23/2007
Yipee! it lives! the fic lives! lol

Yikes, things are getting crazy pretty quickly...good stuff!
Richiey chapter 27 . 3/21/2007
Intense. I look forward to reading more.
Minkie chapter 18 . 12/21/2006
Aw, I FLOVE this story. This is the way the show should have gone. Good work!
Richiey chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
Wow! What's in the folder? Proof of that rat bastard Ryan's cheating? Could Chris be Zach's please?

And yippie for Dr. Death!

More please.
Richiey chapter 17 . 12/17/2006
Oh. My. Gosh. This chapter was intense! Well written, and gripping.
Richiey chapter 16 . 12/17/2006
Good chapter. I like that Tad's in a coma. I love that JR has moved on from Babe.

One thing; Jenny was Petey's half sister, not his aunt. And Petey liking Colby is a little disturbing as they're related. Petey's half brother Ross Chandler is Colby's cousin.