Reviews for Sasuke the Asexual
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 4/15
I don't like it. I think it's stupid. That charachter you called 'Sasuke' doesn't look like Sasuke.
Eumenida chapter 1 . 1/15
it was amazing ... can't stop laughing ... thank you very much ...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Ah it posted before I finished. Anyway, from the way you worded it Sasuke is gay but hasn't realised it in this fic not Asexual. To say he's Asexual all the way through, say all these horrible things about Asexuals being frigid and having unfulfilled lives and then 'cure' him is so so wrong.

On top of that, SOME Asexuals do still have a sex drive and still masturbate but don't connect it to a person/don't see it as a sexual act. Hell SOME Asexuals even have sex to strengthen their bond with someone or because it feels good etc. Asexuality literally just means you don't experience sexual attraction. It has nothing to do with whether someone can 'get it up' as you mentioned in your fic. Do your research before you write something about something you don't understand. It's not hard to go on the wiki page for like two minutes.

What you need to realise is there aren't too many Asexual character fanfics out there yet. So as an Asexual person I often search using the word Asexual. I type in Asexual looking for fics I can relate to and fics that don't label Asexuals as some cold, heartless robots like a lot of people tend to without even trying to understand. To see non-ace-friendly shit like this come up all the time where the character is broken and needs to be cured just because it has the word Asexual in the description is pretty upsetting because it's like 'oh... so that's how people see me then' and that can be so damaging for people who are possibly ace but haven't come to terms with it yet.

If you ever decide to write an Asexual character again please do some research. You don't even need to read there are youtube channels and a documentaries (just type in Asexual documentary on youtube it'll be on there) dedicated to it. Sorry to post such a negative review but I'm so tired of seeing people think it's ok to portray Asexuality like this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
You shouldn't have put the word asexual in this at all. From Sasuke is not
Howsaboutno chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I love it! Sasuke's confusion and one track mind is the best thing ever! Please tell me there is a sequel to this, please
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Loved it, but would love to know what happened at the Uchiha mansion :)
Sapphire S. Bluchiha chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This has to be thee most horrible depiction of asexuality I have ever seen. In. My. Life.
EVER. Not only is fic horribly written, but it it's grotesquely out of character and unrealistic too.
Not to mention physically painful to read.

What's more, if you are going to write something as bad as this and then have the audacity to claim that it's "dedicated to all those questioning their asexuality"...
Just... get the hell out.

To a person who has gone through their lives feeling no sexual (or even romantic) attraction towards anyone before, they wouldn't just jumps right into it. They would be terrified.
If you're going to write about someone coming out of supposed asexuality, do it properly, research the topic and don't write a pile of garbage.

And it was announced in canon that Itachi had a girlfriend before he killed her along with his clan.

I apologise for nothing.
Actual Asexual chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I knew I shouldn't have read this, but I guess I was curious. And when I finished, and was already somewhat appalled, I scrolled up to find that the fanfiction was "dedicated to all those out there who question their asexuality".

... What?

I'm sorry, but if this were really meant for people questioning their asexuality to read, it wouldn't portray asexuals as frigid, heartless people who find everyone they meet to be ugly and who live empty, unfulfilled lives.

If this were really meant for people questioning their asexuality to read, it would mention the rest of the asexual spectrum, such as gray-asexuality (rare sexual attraction or sexual attraction only in certain situations), demisexuality (sexual attraction after a close emotional bond is established), akoisexuality (having sexual attraction unless it's requited), and cupiosexuality (not experiencing sexual attraction but desiring a sexual relationship - which, by the way, sounds somewhat like Sasuke at the beginning of the fic until he becomes sexually attracted to Naruto in drag, which sounds like it could classify as gray-asexual).

Basically, this was fanservice for yaoi fangirls, not a legitimate and educational (or even researched) view of asexuality and the asexual spectrum. And yes, I realize that the description makes it clear that this is supposed to be yaoi fanservice, but that doesn't change the fact that it portrays asexuality in a negative light, only to somewhat invalidate it at the end. There are people who really feel like there is something wrong about them, and when aseuxality is viewed like this by the general public, it can be harmful.

I understand that you may have misconceptions, and that's okay. Everybody makes mistakes, and not everybody can know absolutely everything. It would be unthinkable to blame you for unknowingly offending someone if you truly meant no harm. However, I suggest you research sensitive topics such as this before writing about them. That way, you can avoid this type of situation in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment. If you want to know more about asexuality (lack of sexual attraction - NOT lack of sexual arousal or libido, although that can happen as well) or the asexual spectrum, I highly suggest you look into it some more. The definitions I gave in this comment were pretty quick and rough around the edges, and there are lots of components in every different sexuality.

Have a nice day!
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
WHY. WHY IS THERE NOT A NEXT BUTTON? WHERE'S THE REST OF THE STORY? YOU'RE KILLING ME I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO NARU-CHAN. T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
sequel with a lemon please?
potato chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Can you please, please, write a part 2 to this? Plz?
KazaHaru45 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
love it ! Hentai Sasuke . . . . ehehehe
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
The only problem here is theres no lemon!
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
It really sounds like a pov of sai
SpiralDrawn chapter 1 . 8/17/2014