Reviews for Miracle In Central Park
YEA
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
very nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is an awesome story! Your such a talented writer. I really fell in love with the characters! I highly recommend this story to anyone!
Phanma chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
*exhaled a sigh* OMG, that was just beautiful. I loved this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awwww! This is great! :)
Camelot Emrys chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
...that was soo beautiful...that's literally all I can say right now :)
DidiMalloy chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
It was lovely :D
Gray Feather chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I reread this story for what feels like the twentith time today and was shocked to find out that I've never reviewed it or add it to favorite! This is really my all time fav. POTO one-shot, and sue me for being emotional, I cried every single time. It's sweet, it's touching, it's very rational and realistic; Erik's not your all-can-do genious and Christine is not your super-pure-angel, the characters actually feels alive, know what I mean?

And another thing being I've once lived in NY and can totally imagine the scenes...so yeah, keep up the good work! Really like your clean-cut writing style, hope you can do more one-shots like this in the future!
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is probably the most beautiful oneshot I've read. It is simply lovley. Parts of it made me cry (I am admittadly sort of an emotional reader) Great, great story!
Erik's Song chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aww, that's beautiful. Thank you.
debkay chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Absolutely beautiful! I so enjoyed this and your writing.
LePhantomessa chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
What a wonderful story. Very sweet indeed.
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. Good job.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Lovely. On the part of 'reviewing', where I'm supposed to give advice, all I can suggest is the old and worn out but ever-true reminder "Show, don't tell", though if any such revision means a period of time in which this magnificent fic will be taken off the site, please tarry to do so.

I loved it, I really did. Hard to say why. Maybe because it's my first Modern Phanphic. Maybe because I was just craving a happy ending. Bravo, Bravo, Bravissimo.
newphan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008