Reviews for Joni
SusieDiamond chapter 13 . 10/7/2008
Wow. I just read all this story in one go and it was so intense, dramatic and crazy (I mean awesome crazy not what the hell crazy). Just what I like! It was absolutely fantastic and I'd love it if you wrote more to the story but really, it doesn't matter just as long as you PROMISE TO KEEP WRITING, okay? Kirsten needs you to torment her and keep her character alive!
ChrisUSA chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
oh yeah, another chapter pls
kirsan chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
Umh, First of all...I'm so grateful of what you've done for me because for you meant an extra-effort to write this chapter that I was waiting for it like years, I really know that I kept annoying you all the time asking you to keep going with this great dramatic story. You don't know how much ment to me reading the note where you dedicate to me this "so wished" chapter about my birthday, it was AMAZING by the fact that writing job is not on top of your list. I liked every single line of it every word has sence, every move had had to be made, every nood it was waited, every heartbreaking had its reason, every...everything was just perfect with knowledge, precisely pointed. Tears rolled down my cheeks as if I was Sandy who was witnessing Kirsten injuries while washing her up, but mostly I loved the IMMENSE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE he showed her while doing it and the trust of her to him, gosh it makes me feel so relieved, bot because I thought he'll repudiate her NO WAY! because I could feel the way she was willing not to make him part of it feeling dirty, unpleasant, unwanted, embarrassed although it wasn't her fault. The words she said "You kept me alive" God! just perfect and telling the truth I loved Kirsten allowing him to shower her instead of ranting, that was so smart because although she was afraid of Rob could back again, she also was willing to feel the love of which she loves most, her SANDY The love of her life!. Thank you dear friend I could keep talking because I'm very impressed and excited about this chapter but I will write you to comment though.
Ally chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
This was very well written and worth the wait. :) The shower scene was so powerful and the choice of words you use make me feel as though I am right there with them. I would really like to see a chapter about the psychological impact.

Great job!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
I think it is we who owe you the gratitiude for this startling, agonising, excellent fic. It is hard to read but so compelling. I reread the last few chapters, chilled but also impressed. This last one was executed with real skill. I'd love another chapter or anything you have time to write when you have a chance. Hope life is good...how are you? x
bluetoffee chapter 13 . 3/24/2008
Fantastic, so pleased that you have done another chapter. Definitely keep going it will be worth the wait.
SandyKirsten chapter 13 . 3/24/2008
I truly enjoy everything you write no matter how disturbing the theme. It is worth the wait!

I really thought the shower scene was written so powerfully. You could tell how much Sandy wanted to just take care of Kirsten. there was nothing, but pure love being portrayed there and it was so well exemplified.

I hope you are going to surprise us soon with a White Powder Complusion update. I still think about that chapter 1 scene where things got crazy!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
Amazing chapter. I loved that Ryan swore after he saw the shackles.

I especially loved that Sandy helped her with the shower and that he wasn't repulsed or angry at her about what Rob did to her. This was an amazing story; very different from the rest of the O.C fandom.

I think it would be a great idea to write about the psychological impact that Rob had on Kirsten. It'd certainly be a great character introspection, so I do hope you'll decide to write it! :)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
Wow, jumping out of a 2nd storey window? Dude, she was drugged, wobbly and weak: I'm just glad she didn't hurt herself even more (physically).

I can imagine the last chapter being sad. With what she's gone through, I'd be surprised if you end it as a "happily ever after" story.

Anyway: I hope you continue this story sometime soon!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
I wish I could make Rob suffer for what he did to Joni and Kirsten. He does not deserve to live in this world.

The only reassurance I feel at the moment is that Kirsten faced the camera and said something. If the police found that tape, they'd definitely be able to work with it. :)

My god, the suspense you're building is just... Wow.
flapjacks chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
loved the whole story, great work! looking forward to a final chapter? can't wait to see her reunited with her boys. please update soon!
Carrie chapter 12 . 9/5/2006
love it, love it. i really like how this story has evolved, can't wait for the next chapter!
Ally chapter 12 . 9/4/2006
hey!

ah! This was great! yay! I am so happy Kirsten is alive. :) Can't wait to read the last chapter.
kirsan chapter 12 . 9/3/2006
Hey! I loved this totally because has everything, you finally said what happened with Joni (unfortunately dead), they rescued Kirsten so Kandy is finally reunited that is great yey!, stupid Rob is handcuffed hopefully behind bars so for us lasts to know how Kandy will works after this, after what Kirsten went through and which will be emotionally talking the damage although that she was so hurt physically. Poor thing I hope she will be good soon and all the Cohen's. Great job honey I enjoyed a lot not wanting to end reading...
SexyEm chapter 12 . 9/3/2006
Aw yay im so glad she was found! Great chapter, i love how kirsten had the strength to go on and try and get away however hard it may have been. It broke my heart when she went back into the house and found joni! so sad, it was so sweet too, how she was willing to give up her freedom to save joni. I was really scared too incase he came back, you had me on the edge of my seat the whole chapter! lol I loved then end when her and sandy were reunited, i cant wait for the last chapter im sure its gonna be sad with her telling him what has happened and that.

Fab work