Reviews for Bittersweet
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
By the way I don't think she likes Jack better than Cam ... She loves Cam like a brother and is in love with Jack ... there is a difference ... Also Sam has never played Basketball with the team and personally I think Teal'c enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
But I love Cam! So do the rest of SG1! How is he an intruder? They had all left the team! Teal'c was going back to Dakara to join the free Jaffa nation, Daniel was going to Atlantis, Sam was doing R&D out of Area 51 (for personal reasons we all know) it was actually Cam who got them back together! If it wasn't for him there would be no SG1! Cam deserves to be on SG1 and yes, while it is different, I think in some ways it was for the better. This is well written but I don't think that Sam, Daniel and Teal'c would be that harsh.
lol chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Angst. Gotta love/hate it. This was well done. Thanks!
ChappaEyebrow chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
omg, so sad, yet so good. truly well-written angst!
Natters chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
good
Nemesis Enforcer chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I love the way that your stories are written. I really haven't been able to get into season 9 so far...it just seems off to me with Jack not being there. I could definitely imagine the four of them getting together now and then to catch up with a sad feeling of nostalgia. Bittersweet indeed.
caligate chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
These whole last seasons have been bittersweet and this story really expressed that. Thank you!
Maguchi chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
WOW! Just great. simple great.

I love it. the redaction was... I have no words to describe the sensations...wow
janissima chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Good chapter, but sad, as you forewarned. Will it get less angsty later on?
jen203 chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
That was beautifully written.

You're an amazing writer; always manage to capture the raw emotions of the characters.

I love how you write the confusion and frustration between Sam and Jack and the relationships between them and the other characters.

I like the ending too.
Shippy Angel chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
cute fic

althought i think she would miss him, but she'd be happy. weh wouldnt think it was wrong...
BreezeForSpeed chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
I think you're doing a wonderful job with this. Keep up the good work.
mishy-mo chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
WOW! just wow! - wicked story! fantastic!
sgater926 chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Great job! Very well written. I like your characterization and how you portrayed their emotions. I loved the team dynamic, the way you explained how they read each other and fell into their easy pattern without making it sound too simple. The frustration and confusion was palpable. Once again, great job and keep it up!
silver chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
*sniff!*

But really good, though. I particularly liked the nod to how O'Neill always just stands there on the rare occasions Carter doesn't look away or back down from feelings that have suddenly become apparent; it's totally true.

I'm hoping there'll be more? Heh...I know this is in the romance AND angst categories, but I have to admit to sort of hoping for a somewhat happy ending! *bats eyelashes hopefully*

-sil