Reviews for Maternal Instinct
RyuuNekomata69 chapter 11 . 5/22
The Way you used exterminate made the bebes sound like fucking dolicks
RyuuNekomata69 chapter 8 . 5/22
Oh dear lord Sheila Go Downe Hahahahaha that's some major foreshadowing right there
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 11 . 4/19
Shame Shin wasn't born in the hospital because then we would've had Cox downstairs delivering this great line.

"Listen up, there, Molly Menopause, I need you to quiet the hell down, you’re scaring everyone in the hospital. I mean, my God – they’re delivering a baby upstairs, and the poor kid’s using the umbilical cord to crawl the hell back in."
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 7 . 4/19
Drakken's cellmate is the Monarch? HAHAHAHAHA! I still remember that episode from prison.

The Monarch: You're probably wondering why you're here, YOU'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU DONE F****D UP TOO MANY TIMES! You think you're hot s**t in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup! And if you keep like you've been doin', this is where heading.
Random Guy: (snickering)
The Monarch: Oh, that's funny to you right? Cause you so f****n bad? I know your type. You think, "I'll just get me a costume and rip off the neighborhood kids." Next thing you know you've got a jet shaped like a skull with lasers on the front.
Random Guy: This is totally gay.
The Monarch: What?! You think this is gay, huh? Is that what you f*****g said, you scrawny piece of s**t? Oh, this isn't gay! But King Gorilla over there is, and I'll bet he can't wait to break off a piece of your d**k in his a**! (King Gorilla makes kissing lips)
The Monarch: You - get up! I SAID GET THE F**K UP! What's your name?
Dean: Dean Ven...
The Monarch: YOUR NAME IS BITCH! And I own you. YOU'RE PROPERTY! And when I'm tired of having sex with every hole God drilled in your slender frame - King Gorilla, you got a cigarette? There, I just sold you for a cigarette, and I don't smoke! (pause) Holy s**t, you're Dean f*****g Venture! King, I gotta buy my bitch back, here's your cigarette.
King Gorilla: F**k you, gimme a dollar!
SoraShirou chapter 11 . 4/14
McCoy was the actor who played Seven, the dalek's catchphrase is exterminate
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 4 . 4/4
I was gonna mention that I couldn't take the name Pazuzu seriously due to Futurama but you beat me to it in the Author Notes. So instead, I'll just quote the episode.

Farnsworth: Pazuzu, you ungrateful gargoyle! I put you through college, and this is how you repay me? Let's get this gargoyle hunt on the road. Driving gloves, driving goggles, driving thong. There!
Leela: Uh, maybe I should drive.
Farnsworth: You? A woman? I'm trying to catch a monster, not find the quickest route to the mall!
Pazuzu? Oh, Pazuzu?
Randy: Hey, grandpa, move your wrinkly old kiester!
Farnsworth: Shut up!
Leela: For Heaven's Gate, Professor. This ship can do 99% light speed. Why are we going 35 miles an hour?
Farnsworth: Because we're in a hurry, that's why.
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 3 . 4/4
Dr. Perry Cox? Did he call a doctor a girls name? Or Ghandi? Or Barbie? Or telling his boss to blow it out his ass?
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
This is a fun story so far,and I am really enjoying it. Your OC's are well thought out and well presented. The only real criticism I have is that you often skip a word in a sentence, and sometimes use either a wrong spelling(no big) or the wrong word that sounds the same (in an early chapter, reigning instead of raining as one example), but, still, a fun, well plotted read so far. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
The premise of this story is an interesting one and it was a blast to see it well done here. Everybody's characters are well done and believable. The comedy was spot on and the story was well crafted.
scifijoe chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
This was an interesting twist of how Kim and Shego had a kid. I like it.
One though, when you update your profile, could you list which stories are in the MI series. It would make it easier to discern which story goes where.
Thanks for your stories. I like your style.
elishachan110 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Okay. This story is one of those that intrigued me to read and learn English. With the right sense of humor and an interesting plot of watching Kim takin care of pregant Shego as a picky reader Im highly satisfied haha.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Okay... I hate romances with babies because I think wailing infants are extremely un-sexy and a turnoff. That said I scanned this first chapter and the last handful of paragraphs were just fucking gold. Good job. Wont keep reading this because like I said, babies, ew, but I'll look at your other stories. You are good with a pen sir/madam. Dont stop writing. :D
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
I feel compelled to point out the many stereotypes and hyperbolic expressions you have concerning pregnancy. First of all, and most importantly I have to say this, food cravings to such extent do not exist. It's merely social expectations and minor orientations. And, how could you have Shego eat peanuts? They increase the chance of the infant developing allergies! It would be similar to smoking!

Also, this seems to be going on the way of redemption for Shego, and that isn't good at all, a reformed Shego is a dead Shego, whom all bares her name and appearance, otherwise she may as well be Ms. Xeno.
Orionslave chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Well I can say that there are quite a few spots in the overall story with either displaced words or typos but I am also gonna add that it was an amazing story and I can only say that I can't wait to see if Kim and SHego marry/find their place etc.
JeTiLoveGxG chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Well until now I appreciated this whole fic. Liked the idea of shego pregnant than usually kim keke xD...sigh... ron...

Keep up! :)