Reviews for Maternal Instinct
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 6 . 4/24
This is a fun story so far,and I am really enjoying it. Your OC's are well thought out and well presented. The only real criticism I have is that you often skip a word in a sentence, and sometimes use either a wrong spelling(no big) or the wrong word that sounds the same (in an early chapter, reigning instead of raining as one example), but, still, a fun, well plotted read so far. Good job.
The premise of this story is an interesting one and it was a blast to see it well done here. Everybody's characters are well done and believable. The comedy was spot on and the story was well crafted.
scifijoe chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
This was an interesting twist of how Kim and Shego had a kid. I like it.
One though, when you update your profile, could you list which stories are in the MI series. It would make it easier to discern which story goes where.
Thanks for your stories. I like your style.
elishachan110 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Okay. This story is one of those that intrigued me to read and learn English. With the right sense of humor and an interesting plot of watching Kim takin care of pregant Shego as a picky reader Im highly satisfied haha.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Okay... I hate romances with babies because I think wailing infants are extremely un-sexy and a turnoff. That said I scanned this first chapter and the last handful of paragraphs were just fucking gold. Good job. Wont keep reading this because like I said, babies, ew, but I'll look at your other stories. You are good with a pen sir/madam. Dont stop writing. :D
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
I feel compelled to point out the many stereotypes and hyperbolic expressions you have concerning pregnancy. First of all, and most importantly I have to say this, food cravings to such extent do not exist. It's merely social expectations and minor orientations. And, how could you have Shego eat peanuts? They increase the chance of the infant developing allergies! It would be similar to smoking!

Also, this seems to be going on the way of redemption for Shego, and that isn't good at all, a reformed Shego is a dead Shego, whom all bares her name and appearance, otherwise she may as well be Ms. Xeno.
Orionslave chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Well I can say that there are quite a few spots in the overall story with either displaced words or typos but I am also gonna add that it was an amazing story and I can only say that I can't wait to see if Kim and SHego marry/find their place etc.
JeTiLoveGxG chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Well until now I appreciated this whole fic. Liked the idea of shego pregnant than usually kim keke xD...sigh... ron...

Keep up! :)
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Gotta say that this is a pretty awesome story. Love how you were inspired to do it based on another awesome Kigo fic "A Small Possibility" which i loved every bit as much. Can't wait to see the other stuff you got for the MI Universe you created.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
you gave Ron depth... that is creepy as hell but a little cool at the same time.
LunaticFringe chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Not, not bad. Everyone seems to be in character, and nothing is too out there(within the context of the setting, anyways).

And I must confess, I got a bit of a Chuckle out of Side Burn and Prowl making an appearance.
ShadowDancer01 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
This may have started as a take on a classic story but it has become a classic in it own right. I love how Shego is portrayed and how she reacts to getting pregnant. Jen Credible is a nice addition to the KP universe. The plot moves like a freight train and the characters are pulled along for the ride/
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Awh shit, see this is why I love technology, but prefer if I wasn't addicted to it.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
eureka reference was awsome veary nice
Duke ajs chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I like final deaths for the Bad Persons. Horror sequels all suck or there spawn
[Hangover 1-3] etc ... the best thing about anime It starts and it ends.