Reviews for Maternal Instinct
Orionslave chapter 12 . 5/7
Well I can say that there are quite a few spots in the overall story with either displaced words or typos but I am also gonna add that it was an amazing story and I can only say that I can't wait to see if Kim and SHego marry/find their place etc.
JeTiLoveGxG chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Well until now I appreciated this whole fic. Liked the idea of shego pregnant than usually kim keke xD...sigh... ron...

Keep up! :)
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Gotta say that this is a pretty awesome story. Love how you were inspired to do it based on another awesome Kigo fic "A Small Possibility" which i loved every bit as much. Can't wait to see the other stuff you got for the MI Universe you created.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
you gave Ron depth... that is creepy as hell but a little cool at the same time.
LunaticFringe chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Not, not bad. Everyone seems to be in character, and nothing is too out there(within the context of the setting, anyways).

And I must confess, I got a bit of a Chuckle out of Side Burn and Prowl making an appearance.
ShadowDancer01 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
This may have started as a take on a classic story but it has become a classic in it own right. I love how Shego is portrayed and how she reacts to getting pregnant. Jen Credible is a nice addition to the KP universe. The plot moves like a freight train and the characters are pulled along for the ride/
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Awh shit, see this is why I love technology, but prefer if I wasn't addicted to it.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
eureka reference was awsome veary nice
Duke ajs chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I like final deaths for the Bad Persons. Horror sequels all suck or there spawn
[Hangover 1-3] etc ... the best thing about anime It starts and it ends.
Duke ajs chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Demons, Time travel, AlterNet diemensions the start of a poor story. I hope your tale redeems its self soon. Yes I am a poor speller deal with it.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
great story
Quinntana2 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Awww...I'm crying so much right now. This is a phenomenal story.
Quinntana2 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Wow...I truly hate Shego's parents and I love Ron and Kim sticking up for her. The kiss or kisses I should say are perfect.
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I really like Jen and Dave. I like the dynamic between Kim/Jen and Dave/Ron. I also Kigo is starting to build and I like the pace.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I would hate to have Jim and Tim as my brothers but I'm glad the Possibles let Shego stay.