Reviews for Once In the Future
Discovery's Daughter chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
one of the most beautiful beyfics I've ever read. amazing work. keep it up !
VampirLea chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
Hey,

I finished your story today and I must say, it's the best Beyblade story I ever read. At first, I didn't know what to expect from that fic 'cause Kai, my favorite character was dead and I thought, he will not take a main role in your story, but I was proven wrong. What I will do now is look out for any other Beyblade storys you have written, if there are those. I really regrett not starting to read Beyblade storys in English before yesterday, if I had, I would have found this one erlier.

I do not know if you will ever read this, 'cause I have not opened your profile yet, but I had to write this aniway.

VampirLea
Anime Onnanoko chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
that was really good, at the end I was like it was a dream...good story!
miella allstar chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
its a well written story but i couldn't finish reading it cause i eneded up crying, poor poor poor kai (tears) im so sad (tears)good story none the less but u killed off kai (more crying) :(
Rikyra chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Aww! I loved it! Hehehe it was wonderful!
Kai Isolated chapter 12 . 5/27/2007
waha! it's me! hehehe! knew it that kai wont die! yeah! i see the similarities withmy doujinshi. kai died.. hahaha but dun worry, in the doujinshi, it was NOT a dream.. b elieve me.. lol

this was great!

when Logic meets Art

-Kai Isolated-
nidhi chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
u really scared the living shit out of me in the 11th chap. but this story was so awesome girl u really touched the core of my heart (i know this line is very much sappy) anyways u have a damn good ability to write excellnt story. one thing more people say its really very hard 2 please me but u made me more pleased beyond the limit. hats off to u!
AtomicKittenOnTheLoose chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
awe...so cute i loved it except when kai and his little girl died. but above all i loved it
Chibi-aki-dono chapter 12 . 9/16/2006
Nice story! So touching meow! I Like it very very very very very very very very very much

PS. I would write more veries but I was too tired so I shorten it meow!

Aki
hil6656 chapter 12 . 9/15/2006
Ireally that fic of yours is totally rad means awsome!Why wouldn't they put you in the best writers place and it made me cry knowing that aika was going to die but thank heaven that was just kai's dream and coffe also makes me sllep while milk somehow make me wideawake so totally an awsome fis hope you write more and which team is the naoborg again?
Frenchowl chapter 12 . 9/14/2006
loved it!
Nubia chapter 12 . 9/13/2006
Of course! Review! lol No I didn't see that coming! I swear I skipped a bit when I saw the two "NO" and then I practically screamed! I was like Kai is alive! Then I started almost crying lol but I didn't and I was so HAPPY! But I was afraid I was expecting him to actually die like Aika did even though she won...I was like 'she'll probably kill him now' lol I was so glad he didn't die!

Aww the scene where they tell the others that they are married was sweet! lol

Although I was expecting to see Aika a bit more grown up...but that's alright...the ending was wonderful!

GREAT STORY! I'm sad to see it end but nonetheless it was great!

...it had been a dream...You did a great job. There were a few spelling mistakes in this chapter like you called Rei Rai...but other than that its fine. I just suggest you revise it when you have time.

once again GREAT STORY!
Nubia chapter 11 . 9/13/2006
Oh my gosh! You made me cry! I can't belive you did that! I had a feeling because of the chapter title but I still didn't expect for you to actually kill her. Even though you didnt' kill her lol

but she's alive...cos the next chapter is called Once is Enough...I hope...lol

great chapter!
Nubia chapter 10 . 9/13/2006
No I dont think she will...I hope...lol

Kai will come and somehow help her...after all he went through the door...

great chapter!
Nubia chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
wow! I know I didn't see that coming! lol great chapter although you did confuse Naoki and started calling him Naoko. But other than that it was great!