Reviews for Haunted House?
animefan02 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
when exactly are you gonna do the next chapter i wanna see what happens next *puppy eyes*
Bunnyillusion chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
this was great i read lots of ff and this has a good start you should continue it :)
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Regardless of the original idea, I would love it if you continued.

If you want, maybe we could collaborate? I could help with future chapters? D I would be more than willing to help, especially for this story, since it seems like it would have quite a future (if that makes any sense.)

This story was definitely going somewhere- it'd be a shame to just drop it.
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I'm really, really enjoying this.

I can't wait to see how it plays out. This is one of my top10 fave pairings, too.
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I think you should ignore the guys who were complaining D the plot is great, and if they get whats being said, they can pretend its worded properly or whatever and enjoy the story D

I'm definitely liking it so far. Sounds like a place I'd like to go myself! Ha! XD
Mafia Boss chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
It is now June 30, 2010, and I have a selfish request. PLEASE UPDATE!
Eva chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Awww. Really? Damn. And I really liked it, too. Even if its not what you were originally planning, would you pleeease continue this?
fangirl94 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I really like this story! Can't wait to see whats comes next!

Thanks!

-Sal
devils address chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
plz update im dying here
devils address chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
that was funny but, isnt his hair blue?
Dragongal333 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Hm... It's almost April and still no chapter... Time for nagging!

-deep breath-

HAYAKU! HURRY UP!
Mistress Me chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
it is march...i see no update. *SCOLDS* you said feel free to scol you...so i am. NOW UPDATE PLEASE! *gives virtual cooki*
Mutyasha chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
Yup, yay U w

Now it's almost been half a year when you last "updated/edited" something w

Don't really mind or something, but still w

Great fanfiction, I really like it 83
Ninsg Veen chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
"Like in the old days where they dressed the bodies up, sat them down, and took a picture to remember them by, or something like that."

why 'something like that?' You know for sure right, why the hell something like that.

You have A LOT of awkward sentences. I suggest you have it beta-read by someone before you post it. It's really a good plot and you write well, but you don't have spaces, where they should be and you have A LOT of mistakes that are to dumb for words.

please update and make sure it's corrected!
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Write soon...pwease-su? I loved your story! I LOVE SUNAO, MATSURI, AND NANAMI! NIPPA! Awesome story.