Reviews for Joining Two Different Schools
Ibskib chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Heh, Ranma really isn't making it easy for Motoko, I would really love to see her reaction when she finds out, although it would be fun to see how long Motoko might believe that there's a chance she has to marry a girl :-)
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
This is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Delos-Solon chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I wished you continued this laugh-a-minute story. The humor ranks up there with what you'd see from the Ramna series. Also, I can easily visualize Motoko's conniption fit (totally justified, lol). Anyway, I would love to see more of this story.
brindani chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Does seem like an alterverse with Ranma not only acting feminine, but taking an interest in someone as a potential mate. Since this is starting from the beginning, it will be interesting to see what experiences he had that changed him so much.

Its an unfortunate thing with crossovers that feature two prominent male characters; one usually is undermined while the other takes the lead role. It looks like Keitaro is going to become a secondary character in this story with Ranma as the lead. There isn't anything wrong with this, but I would be careful not to shunt Keitaro off as a two dimensional character in order to have Ranma lead. So far, it looks like the boy has been relegated to one dimension as a straight pervert which detracts from the story as the boy is integral to the Love Hina portion.

I suggest he have some role or at least be maintained as a background character that doesn't come forward often, but still interacts with the story like normal.

Good job so far,

brindani
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Damix96 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
interesting story-line
TheHard chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
that was funny! And a interesting idea as well... Are you going to continue it? I really hope so :)
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This chapter is even funnier than the last one.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
What a hilarious chapter.
Avid Reader Guy chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
This is a pretty good story, not much to judge on so far but I can see alot of wacky potential that can happen. UPDATE!
Arkanrium chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Seriously, need to update this, looks like the foundation of greatness. I love the idea of Genma being a bit more serious about who he joins to his school, cause seriously neither Akane or Soun have demonstrated much power to theirs.
mdizzle chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I do wonder what she'll think when she discovers his curse
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Why'd ya stop? This is starting to turn out to be a good story.
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Think you could make an alternate version of this where Genma and Motoko's parent engage Tsuruko to Ranma?
Calamity Cordite chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Gee, thank goodness for that new crossover thing...I can't believe I missed this one. It's a great start-much better than most of my ideas-and I'd love to see more of it.