Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookies and Chlorinated Water
look at the stars chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh I love this.

Even though the task at hand includes knocking Little Miss Perfect into the water, she cannot help but notice the soft grip of his hands resting on her smooth, white calves

That line owns. Seriously.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
aw way cute agian! i love all these zekepays! write some more zekepays i love them all!
kialajaray chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
that was adorable i loved it
Single.Voice chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I could never write such adorable fluff.

This was so sweet, so different from what you see in most stories here... I loved it. I absolutely loved it.

I don't really like Sharpay/Zeke, though they have their cute moments, I admit, but I enjoyed your story so much, it didn't matter at all. I saw the beauty of it through your flawless writing. I envy you like crazy.

I will definitely be keeping my eye out for more from you.
westpoints chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
This was on my favorites list for months before I figured out that

1) you were the author (and no, that's not as stupidly blind as it sounds) and

2) I hadn't reviewed it.

Gotta love Cole Porter, and fluff is something you should indulge in more often. I'm selfish, I can make that suggestion for my own personal gain.
CaramelToffeeFudge chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aw. I find that so sweet. Its so sweet and tender.

Keep up the good work

Rachel J. Lupin chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This was very adorable. You totally nailed who these characters are to me. Great job.
aprimavista chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I vowed [for some unknown reason] to dislike Zeke/Sharpay fics.. and then I read this. It's a different style then I've ever seen before and though the four parts are short, it didn't feel that way.

Great job ) I hope to read a lot more from you.
theswearingkind chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Very cute. They're my favorite couple from HSM. I liked your Troy/Ryan, too, even though that's not really a couple I'm into (if we're going slash, I want Troy with his hot basketball friend...whatshisname, Chad or something).

Also love the "Anything Goes" reference, 'cause I'm in it right now, playing Reno.
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
There aren't a lot of Zeke and Sharpay fics ._.; which is kind of sad but anyway this fic is cute too! _
Irene chapter 1 . 2/20/2006

We need way more Zarpay stories!

That was soo cute!
Mr. Fishy chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Hey I must say that I love Zeke and Sharpay stories their so cute together but nobody ever writes them so thanks. Keep up the good work!
ZacEfronLuver chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
please write more really soon! Love It!