Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War: A Marauder's Tale
padfootlover109 chapter 17 . 1/18/2011
Please please please update soon! I love te story!
Binka chapter 17 . 6/6/2009
Oh no! I've run out of chapters. Well, thanks for the story anyway and I'll keep an eye out incase you decide to finish it. Until then I'm going to assume that this is AU, that Dumbledore defeats Voldemort like he did Grindelwauld, that nobody dies and that they all live happily ever after.
Binka chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
I don't know why but I'm getting an awful feeling that something bad is going to happen to Madi. It's been getting stronger since the Blissful ignorance chapter. Also, I'm wondering whether Lily will say yes to James proposal at the ball. I know i sound like I want something bad to happen, but things are going to well, and that never happens in the Potterverse.
Binka chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
Fantastic! I loved the bit at the end between McGonagall and Dumbledore, we don't see discussions between the teachers often enough. Oh and you actually fit Pettigrew into this chapter, I thought he'd fallen of the face of the earth, now wouldn't that have been a shame. Sorry, it just makes me wonder if they'd all paid more attention to him, would he have switched sides? I mean he wasn't with Voldemort at this time, only since just after Harry was born, so who's to say he wasn't a nice person to begin with? I do hate that guy, but i still occasionally wonder, I'm hopeless. Oh and how do you decorate a christmas tree specifically for ghosts? And I forgot to say earlier, that White was expelled for trying to kill Lily, but Sirius wasn't for sending Snape to the Willow. Was it because Sirius showed remorse, or that he hadn't fully thought out the consequences of his actions, or was it to save REmus being punished for Sirius mistakes?
Binka chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
Not to cast dispurstions on your character or anything, but were you either drunk or high when you wrote this? Or perhaps both? I did kinda laugh in shocked disbelief while reading this, but I thought it quite disturbing when the child asked his dad to kill the crazy man, just shows you what kind of world we live in. Where did the innocence go?
Binka chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
I love this chapter! Best one yet. I love the Catcher in the Rye too. And all of those songs. Snoring like a freight train, that'd be really funny if I didn't know what it was like, my parents sleep in the next room and my dad's snoring is chronic.
Binka chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
Perfect opportunity to tell Madi the truth you think?
Binka chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Yay! And I'm hoping the bet will be buried forever more now.
Binka chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Hmm, a jealous Remus, hope that doesn't cause problems. Never thought of him as being like that but i guess it's inevitable, he's frightened that she'll leave him for someone better because he has such a low opinion of himself. And taht last bit with James and Lily was lovely, i'm still worried she'll find out about the bet though. Couldn't they invent a marauders oath or something that if they take it then they are incapable of divulging any marauder secrets unless approved by all four of them? They could've invented it after the incident with Snape and the willow, I know it's a little like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted but it'd save trouble in the future. Oh and I love Madi's line, - don't insult the muffins they'll attack if provoked.
Binka chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Aww, Remus and Madi are so cute. I love the end of the chapter, People do need time off from the outside world, otherwise they'd go crazy.
Binka chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
A bet? Why a bet? Now she's going to find out and be so mad and upset and hurt and they'll end up back at square one. I think James should obliviate the other marauders so they don't remember the bet, and then obliviate himself too.
Binka chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Never run in the rain with your socks on, Oh how I love Dumbledore. Does that mean that you go bare foot? Oh and Lily punching Snape? Excellent, reminds me of Hermione in PoA. I just thought it hilarious that she told James not to because he was better than that and then she punched him herself. And I bet old Minnie was secretly pleased when James put his arm round her, she deffinately has a soft spot where the marauders are concerned.
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Incredible story!

Wish you'd finish though :(
nightlight's fire chapter 17 . 12/20/2008
leon like...leon want more...

Keep writing always,

Leon

P.S

Just because I like to refer to myself in the third person occasionally, doesn't mean that I should be committed.
annoyingismymiddlename chapter 17 . 8/6/2007