Reviews for On Receptionists and Road Trips
bingbangboom714 chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
I love it! Also, I see that the last time you updated was in 2006, its now 2008 and this beautifully constructed fanfic is not complete! Please update!
ImmortalityBites chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
This is so freakin cute. And it's just like the show. Your characterization is dead on. I know it's been a while, but I'm sure you'd please a lot of people (me included) if you'd update it. Oh and I love the Prufrock quote in your profile btw. Amazing poem.
TJtrack99 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
This is really really good! The characterizations are real good (your Michael is, indeed, quite lame yet fun) and the plot is interesting too. Can't wait for more!
princessdeleon chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
So this is a great story, I can't figure out why you stopped. You are a great writer and I would be so happy if somehow this story got updated
ehcanadian26 chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
Aww... β€œIt’s nothing. And hey, I saved some money β€” I only spent eight dollars.”

I WANT A JIM.
anonymous chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Please update this soon! It has the potential to be so good!
animerockstar chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
update soon please
aggiegurl22 chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
Please, update this fic, soon! It's been way too long and I have to know what happens! Thanks!
Updog chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
PLEASE UPDATE. DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!
OpheliaDrowning chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
Please, if you have even a touch of human feeling, you'll finish this. I am dying to see what they are going to do for the rest of their trip.
OpheliaDrowning chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
God, is it just me or is Angela hilarious in a sad, sad way? Awesome chapter.
lostelf76 chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
great story! i could totally see this as an episode and it's really in charecter. update soon!
kate98 chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
I just read all five chapters in one clip - and I'm just SO charmed by this. The characterization is just perfect, from Jim and Pam to Kelly and Ryan, and Angela and the Pam pong! I can't wait for more!
Lindsey chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Please update soon! I can't wait to read what's next!
Jessica chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
Wow. That was awesome. I love Jim in here-how he's the perfect gentleman but such a little kid at the same time. The perfect combination. Keep it coming! (Please.)