Reviews for Dancing In The Rain
The Awsome Threesome chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh my god. That was the best story ever. it made me cry in the end.

-One of the awsome threesome
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wonderful song fic.
leader.of.equals chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
jesus christ. i was sitting in a public place when i read this, and i couldn't stop myself from crying just a little and the people were staring at me!

but thanks. it was a great one-shot. i don't ever read narcissa/lucius so i'm glad i ventured out a little bit. because i FELT it. :) you never get to see that side of lucius, and i think you captured it in a very vivid, believable way. good job.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Remember the rain, Narcissa. WOW. That was VERY powerful...I've always thought that Lucius wasn't a bad person. You're a gorgeous writer! It's a bit ironic- one of my random one shots featuring Snape and Hermione tango dancing is called "Dancing in Flames." How irnoic!

If you ever get the chance, could you please read my story "Walking Back" and give me a few pointers please? It's entirely Snape based- it's him after Lily's death and it will have a lot of suspense and action to come. I just love your writing technique- it makes me reach for more like a dehydrated man in a desert. Wow...

Well, hope to see you around!

Charlotte Branswilliam Rochester
CharliSMILE chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Loved it. Brillant story. It made me sad.
Rekkuza1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
It hurts to read this. Really badly, well done.
ABitOfBlack chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
aw! i heart it so much! talk about pulling your heart strings!

very very well written, and the lyrics went beautifully!

so good!
Rem'st chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Hello Bella

Fantastic short story, your addition to the song lyrics of "Summer rain" realy brought out the emotion of the story great work.

ps: apoligies to the late review
Narcissa B Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hey Bella!

Just read this story for the first time! I have to say I didn't enjoy it very much...

I'm kidding! op Love this story, makes me cry every time...even more so when I'm listening to 'Summer Rain' at the same time...

Great writing! Keep it up!

Love Cissa
SlytherinGirl0220 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
ok... woah... tears! lol! im seriously sobbing right now! but that totaly means its good! "Remember the rain, Narcissa" that's so sad! but this story is defently amazing!
Liefs-uit-londen chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
good one! -
Sashenka Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Aw,very sad. I like the song choice. Great job.
sz2000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This is so beautiful but so very sad. You had me tearing up.

Thank you for writing something where Lucius and Narcissa are in love with each other. I don't agree with the people that believe that they don't love each other. But who knows I could be wrong.

I loved it. This was well written. Keep up the great job.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
aw that was amazing i loved it
Dance Pretty Attendace chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I must say, I honestly loved this. Narcissa is by far my favorite character and one of the hardest to write about. We haven't seen enough of her in the books to get that true grasp on her personality. She's the cold-hearted vixen, yet she would do anything for her family. I love how you portrayed her, how you portrayed her love for Lucius and vice versa. I must admit, I cried. Keep writing, darling. You're very good.