Reviews for Don't Jump
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wonderful!
kellyliterary chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
It started sad, and ended funny. That was just awesome. Great job.
BeautifulUnknown chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hey!

I really enjoyed the fic.

Great story. ]

i cant belive that your only 13

your really good ]
Pwincessmj chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
aw poor Nathan but dat were reli sweet, x-x-x
Doveangel1213 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow this was great i loved how haley convinced him not to jump. i wish it was not a one shot it was really great
1ThNalEy23 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
lol...that was great i'm proud that was a great story. how you twisted it into her past and how he would regret it wheather he jumped or not...that was great

i'm story!

Meagan
Dizzle12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Ahh, this story already has me excited! It sounds so good and how cute is that? Haley saved Nathan's life! Whoopee! U need to update my friend and immediately!
deli41321 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
OH that was to cute. I'm really glad that he didn't jump. You know you could go fom here and make it into a full story ; ) I know I would read it lol.
mary-023 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That was great !
stars chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
that was the best one shot ever in one respect it had absolutly nothing to do with one tree hill but in another it has more about nathan and haleys love than one tree hill dose sometimes it was cute and moving and perfect keep it up!
Swtaznbj34 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
aw.. thats soo cute i can see this is goin to be a good story! update soon!
angel6.d chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This was a really great one-shot! I'm sad that there isn't more. But still, it was so good. I could feel the emotions, and picture everything clearly in my head. Amazing job, you should be really proud. Byez!

-angel6
that70sfreak chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I loved this story. I know it is only suppose to be a one shot but i think you should continue into the relationship of Nathan and Haley after the bridge incident. It was just so awesome.
CCScott23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
awesome...
tutorgirl323 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I thought that was great! I think you should continue it though, you could definitely go places with this and I think it would make a great story.