Reviews for Alone
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Cute. I love this book. He is a sexy dragon. Hahaha. Their friendship is adorable.
DragonChild157 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Nice!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was really cool, it's interesting to see what he might have been thinking.
Mariah Bryant chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Dear grab bag,

That was so incredible and sweet and beautiful! You kept it true to Selendrile. Very nicely written, too. I loved it!

Sincerely,

Mariah Bryant
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I've read this a couple times ever since you published it. It's probably my favorite DB fic, just because you make Selendrile sound so real. We didn't get any of his POV in the book and your writings of his thoughts are very believable.

This one inspired me to write my own fic.
AiDeeKay chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
God. This is just SO amazing.

I love it.

You are a very deep writer.
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
WOO! _
Ethin chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i think you should write more to this.. his feelings when she comes back. the kiss, everything. you should do a POV in his sharing this momment.
Ao Kudo chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
YAY!HAPPY ENDINGS RULE!GO SELENDRILE!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was great loved it
Facing the Storm chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
AW... So cute... I loved the book and this just sets it off perfect... too bad its only a oneshot... *Sniffle, tear... bawls uncontrollably*

Always,

Facing the Storm
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Yay!
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This is so fabulously gorgeous. I love it beyond comprehension! Selendrile's thoughts are so wonderfully written, and the ending line is the best ever. Thank you so much for this story!
xXdiamondwolf027Xx chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This is simply brilliant.
Riza A chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Simply beautiful. The disjointed stream of thought lends to the seriousness of his situation, and the sheer panic that would have been felt. I love the last part; it sums things up so nicely.

Thank you for writing for this very, very underappreciated fandom.

-Oo