Reviews for Stain
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Update this awesome story please ? I want to know if natsuki and shizuru dukes it out or not and why shizuru is part of first district :(!
HowlingSilverWolf chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
wow what a story i hope things will turn out well for shiznat good story i look forward to your next chapter :)
atalatilan chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
HOLY S-!

I would give anything, anything at all...for this story to be continued.

Heck, if it works I'd even write a whole new story and dedicate it to you if that'll get you back into this fandom to complete this story.

My God. The drama, the angst, the characterization, the intrigue...

This has got to be one of the best ShizNat fics out there. And I'm not saying it lightly- my favorites rank among the great 'Inter Nos', the creative 'Monster', and others.

I love how you wrote this one because of the simplicity in your style. They way you get their emotions through using so few words. How smooth the events flow.

-hits head against wall-

My God.

Please, don't leave it incomplete. It's too cruel to let me grow old in sixty or so years and still regret never having that closure in one of my favorite fics.
Fujinolove chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
What happened to this great story? You abandoned it without any notes to the reader. I like how well written it is, though Natsuki seemed a bit too overdramatic at times. It is still great. I enjoyed it. Just hope you couldve nade an author note to clarify about the abandoned status of this story.
Nature Wind chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
UPDATE!

it's a marvelous piece of fanfiction...please continue...i know you said you were bad at action scenes...read some other action fanfiction and you will see how is done D
dragon lady chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
please update

i hate to see a great fic go to waste...it's a great fanfiction and i can't wait for the next chapter D
zelene2004 chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
I had forgotten how much I had loved this fic, and I ended up rereading the entire thing in one sitting.

I was wondering if you ever planned to continue.
Nocturne in A Minor chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
Hellow! Nocturne here again, after a long, long time. Wow...it's been almost 3 years now since you did anything with this fic, isn't it? Anyway, I was combing through my favourites recently and came across this. I hardly needed to re-read it to remember most of the details; that's how much I love this story!

It's been a long time, and I don't harbour much hope that you'll still have any interest in continuing this. But I just wanted to let you know that I, at least, still remember this story, and miss it dearly. It's stayed on my alert list through several incarnations of (I was one of those victims who got their Favs/Alerts list wiped out by one of the server crashes/moves/updates! T_T) and I'm quite determined that 'Stain' will stay on it forever. It's a tight, intriguing read, which makes the abrupt non-ending even more painful, but I can't help but go through it again and again.

No matter what, I hope you're doing well, and want to thank you again for a story that captivates me even after repeated reads.

P.S. If you truly don't ever intend to finish this, could I ask you a few questions about it via PM?
Salnar chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
Where are you TT_TT
K-promises-fall chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
Well... for most of this I wanted to gut Reito... multiple times, and maybe then hang him using his insides. Then you break my heart. Then you heal it in an instant and make it all elated and then break it again. And finally, you grind it into dust beneath your heel and let it scatter to the wind with no further update for such a long time.

So... just once. Just this little one time. Can you PLZ give me something to be elated about *hinthintupdate*? Please? You're making me shed tears here. It can't stop with a threat from Natsuki to kill Shizuru, that's too much for what's left of me to handle.

And yes, I am being a bit (very) melodramatic, but the point has been made, yes?

So all in all, for the sake of all of us Shiznat fans whom you have made sad,

Please update.

Ja ne T-T
xxKolie-Chanxx chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
i reely like ur storie,the concept every thing but.. i gots a few questions 4 u...

shizuru cut herself rite? b/c she felt guilty?...

2.i would reely like to read more of this so r u gonna post more chapters? (PLEASE!) XD
Spit Fire Chibi Kitty chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
HOLLY CRAPP! Iv NEVER ben so drawn in to story like that! Within the ferst chapter i knew i needid to read tha wole thing! Each time i waytid for tha next chapter to load (I's got slow intenet)it was like waiting for a new epasode of a FRICKIN AWSUM ANIME! Out ofall tha shiznat fanfics iv read (wich is ALOT)i would choos this one to be animetid into a new season of Mai HIME! KEEPIT GOIN!

Thanks

black Chibi Cat

Y
jquackers chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
Baka Natsuki -.-
jquackers chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
Ah, yay! Natsuki took the initiative for once :)
jquackers chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
Wow, Tomoe comes and makes the situation worse, hahah. Excitingg!