Reviews for Beneath the Strings of Time
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
great so far

can't wait to see what happens next :)
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
So, I've left you one not so nice review and one nice one but now I am going to tip the balance into full, flowery admiration. I am impressed and more than a little impatient to find our what happens next.

Let's get them to the boat already. Let's find out what kind of havoc Theodore is going to cause for our friends. Let's see if the Compte has changed enough to support Vianne against the new priest (who I am convinced is not a pleasant person). What's going to happen next?

I am engaged and eager. I am a fan. I am even willing to beg a little. More please?

Cheers,

Free
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I can finally give you the kind of review your work deserves which makes me very happy.

You have talent. Your ability to create emotion without always beign literal (i.e. Roux was nervous) and instead giving us the actions of nervousness is impressive and works very well.

The slow building introduction to the characters was well done. I do not feel any of them are OOC. You've made them all vulnerable but in different ways which is beautiful. You have not stolen Anouk's innocence while still making her more grown up. Roux is as he should be and though we have not had too much with Vianne, so far she feels spot on.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with Anouks new friend but I'm interested. I'm not sure what will happen with Roux and Vianne, but I am dying to know.

You have established a firm base from which to build a very complicated emotional drama and I am glad to see there is more for me to read.

Cheers,

Free
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I am interested enough in your story to overlook the black mailing insistance on reviews and write one. As a rule I do not reward people who demand reviews from me. Take this as the compliment it is.

Be happy when readers add you to their favorites list even if they never tell you why they did it. It's as much a compliment as 'write more please' type reviews. Look at hits to later chapters and bask in the glow of having people who liked your work enough to keep reading.

Write because you love to write. Use the talent you have and to hell with everyone else. Let reviews come from people who genuinely enjoy your work rather than people who just want to stroke your ego enough for you to post another chapter.

Imagine what this review would have been had I used the same amount of time to tell you about what your work meant to me and all the things I loved about it.

Cheers, Free
Nyxah chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
This is very good, please keep going - I can't wait for the next installment...

Nice use of imagery, although pronouns could be used to better effect. On the whole, excellent!
Nannii chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
awsome fic, i like it :)
PsychoticPhey chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Your writing is quite good. please continue this story, i'm enjoying it very much.
aspirer chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
we! an update! I adore this story and am so, so glad you've begun it again! may i request an update sooner rather than later? this fic really is a jewel - your eloquence really stands out
MJLS chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
very nice story

I like it

keep up the good work and update soon
EvilKath chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
cool story. I see there is chemistry between anouk and roux- liked it a lot.
DucksFlyTogether21 chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
i love it! please keep going with it
sherechan chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
i thought it was really good. but you made anouk sound as if she was still a child when she see's roux. pleez carry on writing!
Leah Day chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
I adore this, but why was Anouk wearing a T shirt and jeans? Have I mis-read something? I hope not! :)

More please! :) Leah.
cancelled13 chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
I love it! It is very well written and already the story is so touching...Please Please Please come back and update this story. There just aren't enough Chocolat stories out there and this one is good.
rainbow haired auror chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
It's wonderfull. The story is great and it's very well writen. Please update soon!