Reviews for Misery Loves Company
Upon a Shooting Star chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very nice! The subtle hints of a ConYuu are there, the humor and funny aspects are great and I absolutely love the 'misery loves company' comment! Great work.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh dear! My sweet Conrad and his unrequited love!
Freya's Doll chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So damn cute!
Lav123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Fa-bu-lous. Thanks a million for that great story. I look forward to reading more of your work. (Konyuu pretty please)
TRU chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Hahahaha I love it I absolutely love it !
Darkness Alit chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was really sweet. I always love it when Conrart seems to read Yuri's mind and steps in to spare him whatever he can. I especially love Conrart's last line, 'I'm sure company feels the same way.' This is a lovely warm fuzzy story!

DA
Sillvog chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
So CUTE! Hahaha, the idea of Maou mode like that was just way to funny! But most inportantly...HOW COULD YOU JUST END IT THERE! I would have loved to a continuation to this. 0
Midosaki chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
*_* That was so cute!

My favorite parts:

"I thought it was Misery? Lady Misery, if you'll take the dress off? I'd like to see my Yuuri again."

"I'm sure company feels the same way,"

I love this fic.
Serii-pyon chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That was so cute ;
Sea Queen chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
aw! *buch of fangirl squeals* that was so cute! misery and company! so cute! *more high-pitched sounds*

loved it!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
WONDERFUL! I ADORED THIS!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That was a cute piece of fluff.
Alatus chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Squeel! (turns into a pile of fangirl goo) This is so adorable! I think this is the first time I've ever gone mushy over a fanfic! It's just cute and lovable.

If you can't tell, I think this story is awesome. Nice job and keep at it!
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I loved the reactions XD Gunter wailing, Wolfram snapping, and Konard just laughing and understanding. Loved the Misery talk, and the whole idea of Yuuri's Maou form dressed in a...dress. Of course, there's the whole 'evil woman' and 'what had I done in the past life to receive the Original King's wrath' thing going that, truely awesome. Love this fic!
SkyblueSunshine chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Hehehehe, I heart I heart I heart!

Well, it was actually a bit repetitive at the beginning. The long long long sentences were also an ity bit hard to follow (I had to go back and re-read them sometimes), but I suppose that's just me xD.

Whatever, the end more than made up for it ) Please continue to spoil us with ConYuu!