Reviews for Secondary Characters
Thagguy chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
I'll be honest, I didn't like most of this story, especially Hotaru. That ending, however...those last two chapters are just sublime and absolutely incredible. Congrats on a job well done, even though it's over ten years after the fact.
banana chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
Wow... just wow. That was trippy-er then all of the trippy animes put together. The entire story was just fantastic. I don't normally go for dark Sailor Moon fics because the most authors don't know how to do dark. They just start killing off characters and hope that it leads to something, but your story lead somewhere and and actually meant something and it had a wonderful vein of humor running through it. It truly was fantastic.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
Okay, this is great and all, but...

Were you high when you wrote it? Serious question. I have to stop - I've got a headache from just reading it...
Secondfish chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
This is one of the most amazing works of fanfiction I've ever read. Seriously, I didn't think you could do something like this with Sailor Moon, but I've been completely proved wrong. I got halfway through and thought it was just strange and wildly over the top, but the way everything comes together, the way you shatter all the notions of Love and Justice and friendship and then build something new and wholesome out of them which contains a lot of the same thing - it was an ambitious story that fulfilled its ambitions, and was funny and tender and dramatic and epic in scale.

Thank you for writing this, and thank you for changing the way I think about this anime, and about life.
Jennifer chapter 17 . 9/17/2007
I've been sitting here for several minutes trying to think of what I can say in this review to express my feelings. And I can't come up with anything.

This story was, simply put, amazing. It conjured up a whole bunch of feelings in me, and I can't figure out what they are.

It made me laugh and cry. (In fact, I cried A LOT. But in a good way. I'm crying while writing this, thinking about everything.) I love the way you made references to 'sweat drops' and anime, while at the same time being able to rip my heart out with your spot-on characterization, brilliant dialogue, and completely original plot.

I love how you used every character, and that each one had her own part to play. Every character was developed in an interesting and realistic way. The dialogue was inspired. The plot was well-paced and incredibly consuming. The ending was perfect - and bittersweet.

I don't know if you're still in this fandom, or even still writing, or even if you'll ever see this review. But if you do this read this, I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this memorable and unique story and posting it. It's one of my favourites, and I'm sure I'll go back to it again and again.
PiaHawk chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
amazing. possibly the best story on this site.
Starring Lady G chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
O.o
Great story! I'm a little freaked out, yes, butchaknow...
_
Jigglypuffer chapter 17 . 5/9/2003
O . . . k. I really didn't understand this at all. I like it though. But I think I like Usagi as SailorMoon better. And I think, whoever's in charge, wouldn't have let Setsuna be SailorMoon. I mean, before they switched she was a psycho, evil putz. Should she really get to be happy and nice just because she's evil before? I mean, that's like saying it's ok to give a spolied child a cookie if he's nice after throwing the hissy-fit for it. I just don't agree with it. And I don't like to think of Setsuna as that screwed up. I guess I just like Usagi infinatly better, no matter how bad I feel for Setsuna. But it's weird. I was just saying to a friend "No one ever makes Setsuna a lebian. It's always the Inners with each other, Neptune and Uranus together, and Saturn with ChibiMoon," And then you go and do this. I did love this story, I just really don't like the way it ended. I just really think Setsuna doesn't deserve to have it all after the way she acted. And she wasn't even sorry for the choice she made Usagi make. I do believe she deserves happiness, but I don't believe she deserves it all. Even as SailorMoon, she just isn't as pure, sweet, kind, or stainless as Usagi. But that's just what Ibelieve. Anyway, this was wonderful. Sorry for rambling.
Jigglypuffer chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
Ops, didn't see there were more chapters. God, I'm an idiot. I wonder what will happen now (haven't even read this chapter, c'ause I wanted to show my stupidity). I bet's it's good, none the less. And that shows how good a writer you are, if I thought the first chapter was the whole story.
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I liked this. I also liked how you had everyone interact. But poor Setsuna and Hotaru. I feel bad for them, but they need to get over it. I'm not happy about living most of the time, but I don't throw a hissy fit. Really good job.
Sailor Comet chapter 17 . 1/12/2003
Damn, but that was good. Confusing and long and eventually worked out, but a very good read.

Almost everybody got screwed over, though. Except Minako and Ami.

The image of Hotaru smoking a big cigar is very amusing.

Anyway. Just lettin' ya know that this fic rocked. And even though everything was going to Hell around the middle and close to the end, it's got a happy ending, I think. Or else I missed something.

Ah. Good fic.

~Sam
Uranaishi chapter 17 . 7/26/2002
I just want to say one thing: it looks like love and justice did triumph in the end after all, ne? :)

ok, actually i have another thing to say. Great story. a couple of times i thought id shoot myself, but only in the way a good story can make u desire that. And then plus it shocked it home with the somewhat happy ending.

ok, one more thing: is chibi usa still gonna have pink hair?

ok, last thing: The song "In The End" by Linkin Park should be the theme song for this fic. ok, im done now. ja ne! ?_?
UE chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
jon carp. the two words that stick out in my mind the most when i reminisce about my obsession over sailormoon years and years ago. i remember at that time i had read so many stories, but your pain series are still the only ones i remembered. then, school entered into my life and dictacted it for awhile. but, today of all days, i decided to take a break from the studying, & i decided to look up . first name i typed was jon carp, and lo & behold! i was rewarded by having your name appear. and after-what was it? 3 years? 4 years? 5 years? time always escapes me-of having not read any of your works, i've found you at last. ) yes, this is essentially a confession of love...;) now go & write some more!
Metal GarurumonDragonball5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
A fine little story with a definite darkness to it.

Good: Ah, it's very edgy, very realistic, and, despite it's setting, down to Earth.

Bad:Not really a bad, but why's it called 'secondary charactters'? Also, where are the moon kitties? Do cats go to a different heaven?

Overall:****
DemonHuntress chapter 17 . 3/9/2002
that was most definitely very strange. i don't think i got half of what was going on. the whole hotaru being dead for half of it was a nice touch, and i loved all the gods arguing with each other. pluto was pretty funny. gotta say that my favorite part was 'watching' jesus drink out of the milk carton.