Reviews for Reenter The Game
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
Yay! An Update! Good stuff, although I think you should update more regularly since I nearly forgot the whole story already.
shimmeringskittles chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
This is really great. I love the series and I like how thier personalities are being written as they were in the books. Are you going to be bringing back old characters or does this story have a completely new cast of Everworld characters? Sorry you lost your notes for this story but please update!
HIJKay chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
You have some serious talent for writing. I hope you update soon.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
At least you update :)
shimmeringskittles chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
I love that you wrote a 'sequel' as long as you don't have vampire gods (they don't go around turning the gods) and maybe introduce some old elements alond with the new ones?
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
For some reason Sel always reminds me of Senna... Don't know why. Keep writing, you're one of the few authors here who don't write trash.
Charned Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
AH! Cliffhanger! Evil cliffhangers! Even more evil than Vampires - update soon!
Cruise lover chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Yay! I'm happy you updated so soon after the last chapter! Back in Everworld...how exciting! Anyway, on to the critique: I love the way you write Christopher; he's my favorite part...always in-character. April is excellent too, I always pictured her to be the strong, take-charge type of girl; David will have some competition for his position of leader if he isn't careful...

The part about Jalil and his soap was great! Ah, classic Jalil.

Overall, I think you've done a great job with all the characters thus far.

As for the story itself, it's really interesting, and your grammar is excellent!

Update soon!
Cruise lover chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Please do not give up on this story! It is fantastic, and there aren't enough good Everworld fics out there!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Excellent! You finally updated! :) Great writing, I like the plot you have and you write well.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
It wasn't crappily written! I find the ideas in here really cool. I hope you update soon!