Reviews for Raising an Army
Osiris Ra chapter 26 . 5/15/2006
Wow. That's got to be the best theory I've heard yet. The Island as one huge Hatch...Station 6 out of 6. Amazing. It has a kind of surreal finality to it, and it lets the story continue.

Original Sin seems to be definitely large part of Lost. "Adam and Eve", the paradisial environment, the island-wide concept of redemption. It reeks of someone playing God, which means that, logically, in the end, everything will backfire on the false-gods. So to speak. His "creation" would defy him and possibly, eradicate him.

Very interesting ride you took us on. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Osiris Ra chapter 24 . 5/12/2006
Suspicion! Good for Sayid. Loved the part with Hurley. It does seem like something he would do. Poor guy.
Osiris Ra chapter 23 . 5/7/2006
They are all very quiet about Shannon, aren't they? Nobody ever mentions her anymore, it's like when someone dies on that island they just become another unfortunate statistic...except to someone who really cared about that person.
Osiris Ra chapter 21 . 4/30/2006
I especially like this bit:

"Had the survivors been fools to take these things? Sayid had never wanted to open the hatch. He had felt then like the lone voice crying, “Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.” Yet now here he stood, taking what small comfort he could from the stream that washed away the dirt and sweat."

The irony never ceases on Lost, does it? Great chapter. Loved the imagery in the ending.
GirlofthePirates chapter 20 . 4/27/2006
This story is AMAZING:0

Your depth of understanding of the characters is brilliant~the way you portray Sayid is almost too real-I actually have 2 stop & remember that I'm not really watching him on the episode!

This is really probably the most well-written Fic I've read;)

~Keep it up~
Cyberpunk2909 chapter 20 . 4/26/2006
Holy elfin' Gawd! You are brilliant! And the way you write Eko...Wow! Excellent! You need to like I dunno BECOME a Lost writer or something, you know?
Ever1 chapter 20 . 4/23/2006
Jeus, I have to say that chaptre was bloody amazing.
Osiris Ra chapter 20 . 4/22/2006
Well, Eko's definitely right, Isa is quite different from Christ. In more ways than just that verse from Matthew. Interesting banter between Eko and Sayid here. I never really thought of Sayid as particularly religious, but whatever. Good chapter, looking forward as usual.
Osiris Ra chapter 19 . 4/18/2006
"It will be easier to see and speak to one another across this table than in a circle around a fire. It will also be easier to spread out maps and draft plans."

Hmm, Arthurs Round Table comes to mind...

Interesting episode filler. Keep it up!
distorted realities chapter 17 . 4/10/2006
Good. Someone standing up to Locke. Locke creeps me out.
somethinguntraceable chapter 16 . 4/8/2006
Fuck it! I love your Charlie.
Osiris Ra chapter 16 . 4/7/2006
Wow...gee...I never even really thought about that. Sayid and Ana teaming up to pull a Columbo on Gale. It does make sense...

And humour! Sarcasm! Belittlement! Haha! Love it!
distorted realities chapter 16 . 4/7/2006
This is interesting. Real interesting.
Wannabanauthor chapter 15 . 4/4/2006
i luv the sayid and ana thing, they r very competitive yet they can work 2gether. great work! update soon!
Osiris Ra chapter 15 . 3/31/2006
"His wife was a man?" LOL! That sounds just like something Chuck would say. This paints a great picture of what might've happened on the other side.