Reviews for Slave to the 4 4
JMai chapter 1 . 1/21
I had honestly thought that this story was a one-shot but delighted to see it is still to be continued despite that fact it was published years ago :) I'm following the story regardless with the hope that one day that second chapter will come since you haven't abandoned it based on your profile. You have created a very unique storyline since there aren't any that revolves around purely dancing and you're writing is very light which makes for a very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing!
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
please update! Want more!
black-lotusblossom chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
How fun!
xx chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Please update ! 3
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ive been wanting this story to continue for the longest but i do not remember if i ever reviewed or not :/ This is a very greatly written story and I love anything that deals with any type of art :)and in this case it is music and dancing! :)) It has been awhile, but I hope that this story will be continued one day.
deliriou599 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I found your fic as a favorite under another author's website, and I have to agree, it is a great story so far. Even though it's been almost 5 years since you last updated, I hope you do pick it up again. I really enjoyed the first chapter
Shadow chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love this story so far, and I absolutely ADORE the idea for some reason. I love your story so much that it’s been plaguing my mind for days after first reading it (and subsequently urging me to reread it numerous times), as well as creating ideas for where it might lead. I look forward to seeing what happens.

Admittedly, whenever I see good dancing, I’m inspired to try and learn for myself, though I doubt I’ll ever find the courage to actually go out and do so. This story has inspired that in me again, as well as making me want to see each and every style that you’ve mentioned so that I can get a better feel for what the characters can do. (I have gone and looked some of them up – lindy hop is AWESOME!) Perhaps this has something to do with why I adore it, as well as my love of music. But your story is so well written too, and is enthralling once you get into it.

Your story is so very amusing in so many different places, I love your humour. Your portrayal of the characters is wonderful, and I love their interactions, especially between the girls. I loved the challenge from Kenshin and ‘Ice Man’s’ joke too.

Out of curiosity, will the guys ever get to see first-hand the results of the girls’ studies in martial arts and kenjutsu?

This is very well done so far, and I am extremely glad to have read it. I hope you enjoyed writing this chapter as much as I enjoyed reading it!
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I didn't know half the dances you were talking about to be honest, but nevertheless, this was very good!

Keep up the good work!
Kuroneko4life chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Konnichiwa! I absolutely love this story! Being an short ex-dancer, i definately agree with your decision to make Misao a little taller ;). I really hope that you continue this story. It's one of my absolute favorites! I hope that they all get together soon :)
Lady Enomis chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I really liked this chapter. If there ever will be a continuation, I'll definitely read! Although looking at the date, it might not happen. Good 'preview' though :)
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Haha, the little wise-crack on Aoshi's pose was hilarious.

If you ever decide to make a second chapter or whatnot, I'd encourage further use of such innuendos. Highly adorable and amusing oneshot; keep up the writing!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was really good. Very well written and I love the humor presented with it! Hope it's continued someday!
random person chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I really like how the story is so far. update soon
chirushi9 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
please update soon! this story is so interesting! what happens next? (_) happy writing!(_)
Sakura Crystals chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
MORE PLEASE! I know you don't care when but I hope there could at least be one more chapter. I love this fic. I always think of it when I watch those ballroom dancing movies. (Ex: Step up, Dirty Dancing and the sequile).