Reviews for Best Friends
Catherine chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Don't take it personally, but I think that all the slash stories people write are perverted.
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I really like this. The slash wasn't too strong and the HM thing is always good. Keep it up!

Paulina
Sarken chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow! I've only seen one or two pieces of Margaret slash, so I treasure all that I come across. Even if there were a thousand pieces, this one would stand out. The pairing is extremely believable, and I love the interaction between Margaret and Hawkeye. One of Hawkeye's lines rang particularly true to me: "Look, if I weren't so titillated at the thought of it, I'd be damned jealous. You seem to let her in places you won't let me." I could hear him saying that in a way I haven't heard the characters in a long, long time, and it made me smile.

Fabulous fic. :o)
pol chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
as always, beautiful, first rate stuff. i always know that anything you write will be sensitive and faithful and a great read and so far you've never proved me wrong.

this fic was such a natural progression. i don't think i've ever read another margaret slashie but there was nothing false or cheap or tawdry about it; in fact i really liked the idea. of course, i especially liked the h/m.

thanks!

pol xo
Gypsy5 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Fantastic. Really excellent fanfic - honestly I

would recomend if one fanfic to read this would be it.

Brilliant perfect character understanding of Margareta and Hawkeye adn Potter to.

If you can't tell I enoyed it.
Katiebugg1321 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
HA. Not quite what I had in mind when I begged in my last review...but hell, anything you write, in my opinion, is gold, and this fic doesn't disappoint. Last time this worked with gusto, so please humor me while I once more beg for more MASH fanfic from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
oh, it's like Christmas. Your characterization, and the parallels between Hawkeye and Helen . . . you do a mighty fine post-ep. And, I feel a bit ridiculous making a suggestion since obviously anytime you feel the least bit inclined to have Hawkeye and Margaret in the same story doing ANYTHING you should run with it, but have you ever considered the episode "Kids" with the Korean orphans and the pregnant woman who's shot, and Hawkeye steals Frank's purple heart to give it to the baby? And in the last scene there's such an HM moment . . . sorry, we watched it last night and turned in to squeeing twelve year olds. To sum up, you're wonderful and so are your stories, and we hope for more soon!