Reviews for Tangled
At the end of the chapter I squealed like the rabid fangirl I am. I agree with how you had sasuke and naruto meet, your grammar is fine and I've already fallen in love with your writing style. Honestly I'd be fine if I was stuck reading your stories forever, you really are talented. And I know it was kinda foolish of me to even read any of your fics because I know im going to fall in love with them... And I know you're not going to finish them which really breaks my heart. But maybe you'll see this one day and get reminded of how much fun it is creating these wonderful pieces of art? I can hope!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
continue!
e2tavi chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I would love to read more please!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Oooh love where this is going!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
CONTINUEEEE
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Just wanted to say that I hope you'll pick up your stories one day. I'll be here waiting *smile* Because they're worth it.

/Dragonwolf
crazii-KH-fangurl chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Update! Update! Update! This was a good story and I really like it...it's a reasonable lovers story; not too sappy and not too...well dramatic, its a nice read.
ChaseDude chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Your story is so awesome. Please make more!
loka chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
more waiting for updatesits great
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
This is definitely a keeper! Please continue! I like the whole Cinderella aspect but I love how you still gave Naruto and Sasuke their own distinct personality. Please don't quit! Give us more of this wonderful story! :P
rainbowfreak chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I would really like if you'd update. I like this story, and your way of writing.
VickyVicarious chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Well, I like this one too! I admit, I prefer your other one, but this has potential. You're a pretty good writer; so please do keep on doing that.
yckin chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
please update :)
DISCONTINUED321 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
AWW! I wish you would update your stories already T_T Please update! Please? I love how Naruto and Sasuke are in this story. While reading a new story that I would like to write came to mind and I am dedicating it to you. Wish me luck! :)
Aftonen chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
not to be rude or anything but a lot of people make this mistake so I just want to help you break the habit while you can.

"than what I usually right"

write is for writing poetry and stories.

right is for your left hand and the right way of passage.

Any ways I noticed tyhe 'temporary hiatus' I would suggest having Naruto and Sasuke meet again at market when Sakura and Ino go to see Sasuke and celebrate his return. Maybe Naruto could be holding their bought goods or something. Just a suggestion.