Reviews for Tangled
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
e2tavi chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I would love to read more please!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Oooh love where this is going!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Just wanted to say that I hope you'll pick up your stories one day. I'll be here waiting *smile* Because they're worth it.

crazii-KH-fangurl chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Update! Update! Update! This was a good story and I really like's a reasonable lovers story; not too sappy and not too...well dramatic, its a nice read.
ChaseDude chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Your story is so awesome. Please make more!
loka chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
more waiting for updatesits great
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
This is definitely a keeper! Please continue! I like the whole Cinderella aspect but I love how you still gave Naruto and Sasuke their own distinct personality. Please don't quit! Give us more of this wonderful story! :P
rainbowfreak chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I would really like if you'd update. I like this story, and your way of writing.
VickyVicarious chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Well, I like this one too! I admit, I prefer your other one, but this has potential. You're a pretty good writer; so please do keep on doing that.
yckin chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
please update :)
DISCONTINUED321 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
AWW! I wish you would update your stories already T_T Please update! Please? I love how Naruto and Sasuke are in this story. While reading a new story that I would like to write came to mind and I am dedicating it to you. Wish me luck! :)
Aftonen chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
not to be rude or anything but a lot of people make this mistake so I just want to help you break the habit while you can.

"than what I usually right"

write is for writing poetry and stories.

right is for your left hand and the right way of passage.

Any ways I noticed tyhe 'temporary hiatus' I would suggest having Naruto and Sasuke meet again at market when Sakura and Ino go to see Sasuke and celebrate his return. Maybe Naruto could be holding their bought goods or something. Just a suggestion.
yaoi2010 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Whoo! This is getting juicy! Please continue this!