Reviews for The City of Emeralds: Elphaba
BookWorm0001 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I have a horrible feeling you're going to stay true to the book. If you are, I'm going to put my two cents out there. Fiyero's body was never found(it was just a lot of blood on the floor) and because of that(and my love of Fiyero) I believe he's alive. Of course, this is your story, not mine, so you can kill him off if that's what you are going to do.
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Awesome five chapters. Great story. Great writing. Good of course. Cool maybe.
pupten chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
This one is also amazing! Gosh all the good stories...
Tricki chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
That was beautifully written. Well done.
ravioli-ism chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
sweet oz, you can't just stop now! this is so amazing, i love this story! please continue it!
Oki the Wolf chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
PLease update. I really likes it. :'(
The Phantom's Muse chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
What? NO! There needs to be at least one more chapter! I'm going to cry...*sniff* I really like this story, and I'll be sad if it isn't completed!
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
Wow! This story is great and Elphaba seems exact. Please update. Maybe you could make it so Fiyero wouldn't "supposedly die" and go on with him and Elphaba together. Idk now I'm rambling so, Please continue with the story. Sorry again if my thoughts are incoherent!
Forever Elphaba chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
You do such a good job of capturing the book Elphaba! Will you change what really happened in the book, or will you make Fiyero live? I hope Fiyero lives. I love this pairing so much. Please update soon.
Forever Elphaba chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Antoher great chapter. I like how you wrote what ELphie wanted to say, and how she held it back to say another thing to cover up her feelings. Great job once again! :)
Forever Elphaba chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
The end of this chapter was written so well. Great Job! I love how it alludes to the book, and it's controvsersies (sp?). I love your style of writing.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
You need to update this. I love the whole darn thing and I'm dying to know what happens next!
Yero my hero chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
I've been waiting for a while for this story to be updated. I was thinking about it today. "Where is our City of Emeralds Elphaba?"

Anyways, I'm sorry I didn't review. I hope that this review inspires you to update? Please?

*puppy dog eyes* I really like it a lot..
lock ness chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
Wow, that's intense... Do I sound as demanding as Fae if I ask for more, and fast? ;)
Veronika Green chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Nice chapter...very...in-depth ] Anyways, all I have to say is: please do not kill off Elphie. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but she seemed a little agitated about her whole 'duty' thing. So yea..ignore my rambling. Update soon, please. ]

*Li