Reviews for Stumble
Amber SanGiovanni chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh wow. Brilliant description.
ladybellatrix chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i love that episode! i love how well hugh laurie manages to portray someone who lives their life in constant agony, i liked this, very well written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
you cann't just stop there please continue
RNwannabe chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Why was this a one shot? This is just begging for more to follow. You have me completely captivated with House's angst, opening the door for more with the line "Something was wrong." and then you write Fin? ARRGH! Seriously, I loved it and hope you will update. Thanks.
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
You aren't going to continue? Please continue!
Grym chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I usually avoid spoilers like the plague - but since I came to House by watching a few random Season 2 eps, I figure I'm already fairly spoilered. So, I haven't seen Skin Deep yet and I have no idea what clip this is based on.(C'mon, summer reruns!) With that in mind, I hope you don't mind if I shout - Argh! You can't stop there!

Ahem. Okay. That's out of my system now.

Once again, this is powerful - the level of detail, the insights into House's fiddly, restless nature, the sheer violence of the pain as you describe it, and the cold terror of knowing that something isn't right. Yow. Amazing stuff.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Mh.. intense! You created a very credible picture of pain here, very nice.

I want to see this episode *cries*.
gygirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I thought this was really good. I think you really captured what house was feeling there.
Magdala chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Breathtaking, heartbreaking and brilliant.
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
-cries- The episod...this week...-dies- So...angst! Poor him...
brynnamorgan chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
As always, wonderfully descriptive. You crawled into House's head and made me feel his pain. I've been down that road - it's ugly, and you did it right.
QT Roo chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Well done!
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Loved the staring sightlessly thing - nice take.