Reviews for Sleep With Your Eyes Open
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/12
ROFL XD LMAO LOL HAHAHAHA!
That's HILARIOUS! I heard that elves sleep with their eyes open and that's ... Just something I can't imagine.
My sister once said I used to sleep with my eyes half open. And I keep thinking; "That's impossible!" Lol!
And hahaha, no, Legolas wasn't dead. Lol. Funny.
FanFictionQueen1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was the first fanfiction story I ever read. When I found it (many long ages ago) I read it, stopped, went back, read it again, rolled on the floor laughing for about 20 minutes, and then dug out The Two Towers to see if it was true.
We thank you, from the bottom of our royal heart, for sharing this piece of slightly morbid hilarity with us!
Fantastic!
Rainbow-Claw chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
What would it take to get Legolas to tell me those stories about Aragorn's youth?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hilarious!
Ryder Thorne chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
No I want to hear intresting stories about Aragorn's childhood...

I smell new fanfics coming up!

This is awesome. Funnu, and well writen. Its cool since Aragorn seems to have a discordant lack of a sense of humor (like Zane from LEGO Ninjago)
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hilarious story.
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lol Aragorn is such a brat.
just sayin chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
terrible just terrible
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Man I love these types of stories, they're so great! Aragorn is MEAN! I get the feeling though that Legolas knew what was going on during the whole thing...lol. Good job!

Eminnis
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aragorn is hilarious in this, Legolas is too

Excellent, and very funny
Indilwen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Yes, creepy how elves sleep like that, like they are always watching. I would love to be able to do that just to freak people out. Was funny, I thank you.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
A great story. Very well written.
N0-L0NGER-APPLICABLE chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
That was cute...and kinda gay at the end...but good overall!Dang, I wanted to know some embarassing stories about Aragorn.
idreamfan24 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
OMG i laughed so hard.

I loved it :)

Well Done...
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
*laughs* Oh, that had me smiling the whole time. Absolutely loved it!