Reviews for Of Sins and Shadows
xXFlapjackXx chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Wow. Im just like :0

I LOVE how you write it, You have a way with words! :)

Bexxii :)
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
oh wow that was really good!
mirrorOfsin chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Oh that was very good. I like the fact it's how winter in Narnia begun. XD
Tindomiel chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Ooh nice. Very powerful image. Short, but effective. Loved the portrayal of Jadis, and the dialogue was superb.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
wow-less is more-pardon the pun, but it gave me the chills. Aslan of course it the archtype of Christ, & so I can't help but think how the conversation might have gone between Him & Lucifer in the ages before the Fall. & Aslan didn't overwhelm her with a vision of his superior power; He tried to appeal to the "better angels of(her) nature" as Shakespeare might say. You've really nailed it; you have a power of expression 'way beyond your years. Write on.
Talia Falcon chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Nice. I like that this is where she sets the winter in motion. I always wondered how and exactly why she did that.

And I have to go to bed cause my eyes have stopped focusing. But I'll be back.
fledge chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
An impressive little piece that gives us some insight into her mind. But it might be interesting to hear the WHOLE of the conversation. Apparently Aslan is offering her some kind of redemption - why does she not accept it?
jammybrit chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Wow. For your first story, I was very impressed. I really loved it! A very interesting plot, well written and in canon and character. There are a few mistakes in spelling and grammar. For instance- "daggerto" you forgot to put the space. Overall, though, you should be very proud of yourself.

Lauren x
Bastet-Sekhmet chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I thought it was very... powerful? I think that would be how to describe it. I hope you add more to it soon.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Excellent! Lovely portrayal of Jadis and Aslan- read the books, have we?

Could you do me a favor and read my narnia story? It's just a short little one, called 'Awake'
A Amelia Black chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
hm... interesting :D never read anything in Jadis' POV before. I shall be curious to see what you come up with, if you're choosing to continue this
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Wow! You have a real way with words! I can just imagine the scene, you describe it in so much detail.
Lirenel chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Interesting. I find Jadis's character intriguing: was she completely evil or did she have a chance to repent? Good take on that!
Miriku-'-'-Yami no Hikari chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Ooh, cool! I get it, I get it! I LURVES IT!

Kimiru: ...Ookay...