Reviews for Dead Air
Nicolas Ambroise chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
this story is so depressing but still interesting...though it really is so gloomy and matter how realistic Kazuki played his role here, i feel bad that he appears like desperate sugar-mommy gay trying to baby the guy who doesn't really feel anything for him. how tragic. this made my heart sank!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Extremely sad... Well written tough, my heart shrunk while reading this fic
Nishigirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow. That was beautifully done. I almost cried. I felt so bad for Kazuki. I loved it though. Good job.

ShowMeYourSmile chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
wow so i know you wrote this along time ago...but i just got tin the get bakers scene. Sad I know T_T

This was such a sad story! And so well written...ugh I'm pretty much speechless I don't even know how to describe how much I love this're a great writter! :3
Raefele chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
So...Freaking...SAD! D : a very me almost crie...
animejunkie2006 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Wow that was heart rending. Probably how it would happen too if Ginji were to die. Great story.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
*sniff* It's so SAD! Stupid bullets! And stupid guns that contain the bullets! And stuppid people who use the guns that have the bullets! Poor Kazuki and Ban, I'm glad (is that the right word?) that Ban is with Ginji, but who will keep Kazuki alive?
Destiny Lot chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Damn it, Damn it. I'm going to cry now.

Again very well written but did you have to kill them both.

Ja ne
Thread-Sage chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
WHA! How could you! That was wonderful and horrible at the same time! You made my cry...O well that was a great story!
internalchaos chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
That was beautiful. Normally I don't like angst fics, but this really drew me in. Good work.
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is depressing. Hell, it is! And I loved it. I can kinda understand how Kazuki feels like, but I can understand Ban as well. If Ginji could see that, he wouldn't be happy.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 2/20/2006

... No... that's horrible... I don't even care that much taht ban died too... as much as that Kazuki was the one that killed him, and kazuki was the one that put up with it, and oh god... it was so sad. So sad... *has no words* It was so beautifully sad... and different too, in that the focus was not on _Ginji_ and not even quite on Ginji's death's effect on Ban, but Ban's effect on Kazuki... poor Kazuki... I mean really, it was so hearwrenching to see him put up with all of it because he really and truly did love Ban... *aw* I wanna cry now... *goes find a dark place... or a funny fic...*