Reviews for That Night
Katniss Konrad chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I think that it would be amazing if you continued it. Maybe to tell that their dreams were like. I would love to read that. Please keep writing.
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I want to read more!

. (Kitty Cat)
Loki's Only Love chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i love the story but you may want to go back and fix all your new's to knew other than that the story is great
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
this is something more T rated than M all it was is a passionate kiss nothing else.
Alhiaboo chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
WOW this was realy good i agree it should be more than a one shot
rina chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
this si awsome I've only watched afew episode of this anime and i htink you did petty good.]
Serina Rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Yes please do write more.. I would like to see what happens tomorrow when they wake up.
Darkside5454 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Your going to end it just like that. It was getting good and you ended it. Well actually, the whole story was good, but you can't end it there. That is so wack. I really hope you make it into a story with lots of chapters.
Marjorie.xx chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
i love it its so sweet!

I want another chapter! aww lol
Kaspier chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
aww that was so sweet.

Akada
CapricornCapi chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
It's not horrible, but you really should work on spelling, grammar, and punctuation. For example, in the phrase, "a peace of velvet hair", it should be "piece" rather than "peace".
animefangirl152 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Good, but that was T not M P
bloodstainedlove chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
its me and you need to make this more then a one shot like i told you before. they are made for eachother.
freebird22259 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
So sad...yat so...passionate. Good job, I liked this a lot.

Audrey Rose
Cattigirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
wow...deep...r u gonna update? i hope you do! unless that was the end of the story.