Reviews for Fading Memories
Not All Scars Show chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Aww so sad it was cute though. It'll be kind of cool if their spirits meet maybe Kagome greeting him when he died.
ArcaniumDemon SAID chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oww i think i am going to cry . . . its so0o0o sweet

keep writing stories cause i will read them
Lady Eternia chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Very nice. Usually, with this style of writing, people tend to overly describe or move too fast, but with this you have a good balance. This s probably the 5th or 6th sesskag angst i've read today, but only the 2nd that i would actually call angst. Bravo!
Fluffyneechan101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
HOW DARE YOU KILL OFF FUFFY-CHAN AND KAGOME! IT IS UTTERLY REPULSIVE! I MEAN REALLY! YOU NOW HAVE A #1 ENEMY! YOU WILL PAY UNLESS YOU CHANGE THIS FANFIC! REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU DIE...

I HATE YOU.
Kage no Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
*sniffle* that was so sad!

AW!
Akuhei-san chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aw. How sad!I think i'm gonna cry...It was really good, it sounded poetic, i liked it very much
DarkWhiteRose chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Sad but I love it! Update!
professionaldooropener chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
aw i think i almost cried very well written
flying jade chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
oh how i hate these stories,but i can't keep myself from reading them. They make me cry. Your story was really good and I really enjoyed it.
Firefly-Crystal Tears chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
OHMYGOSH! thats so sad *Sobs*... I LOVE IT! i only have one question... what was sesshomaru's Deases?
sHweEt pInk StraWbeRrie chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I love your ending. My ending's are crappy, so I'm learning from you. I love your story. Good job!~

I think you should put a little more detail in Sesshoumaru's thoughts to make the story more interesting and touching.

Overall, this is a good story.

Love,

Yuuko
miyucamui chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I just wanted to say that was so sad! Good work though.
Aries Knight chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
wow, such a sad story. it was wonderful. i really enjoyed it.