Reviews for Beating Kakashi
Nightinggalewindsinger chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
to funny, thanks for posting
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Pretty funny!
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
P...love...haha...it. Pfft...ha...
ytygr chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I always wondered why he had not used it but I guess the author did not want Naruto to have an easy win!
Ivyhunter10 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I've got an idea for a billion pain attack. A kunai (or sword) to he rear, enforced with chakra.
Also, good story.
lovleydragonfly chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Lolololololololol
X-elemental chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
No, but I always thought the anime/manga "censored" it, using fingers instead of, well.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
An obvious pervert that you couldn't defeat rapes your ass with your fingers through your clothes. Do you
a) Give yourself tits, pussy and bombshell body and show yourself as extremely willing to his advances?

Hell no! You are so gonna get raped.
DreamsRMyLife chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
One billion year pain attack: a chakra-enhanced punch/kick (like Tsunade does) to the balls.
froger495 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Lame...that's all I can say. I mean, Kakashi! He's supposed to be cool. HAHA! Like YOUR IDEA!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Please update again-Oh, don't know if you noticed, but with what you made Sakura say in Ch. 1, you set up for a potential Naru/Saku.
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
honestly i dont know why the sexy no jutsu wasnt tried out there although i think maybe some sort of codpiece might be used to prevent such an obvious weak point, then again i doubt anyon would guess Naruto would kick him in the balls :P very amusing.
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
LOVE IT! LOL! XD
bloodpirette chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
i had an idea! for the billion years of pain you could do both of them and then do something else as well but currently i'm not sure so i'll leave that up to you! by the way great story!