Reviews for Home
BehrBeMine chapter 16 . 6/7/2007
I have to compliment you, in that you have definitely stepped up your writing to a level that exceeds previous chapters. This was so telling of all emotional states - especially that of Nina, but I can really understand where Andy is, and I can see on the horizon where Ephram is mentally, as well. This story only gets better with time, so you take your time. I'll be there no matter how long the breaks in between.
andy4ita chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
Very enjoyable chapter hela! Not bad story. C'mon! update soon and don't keep off Andy n Nina now that they're finally together!
cathedrals chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
great chapter(but way too short)! please update soon.

lg cathedrals
kursk chapter 16 . 5/11/2007
Great chapter, Im so glad that you updated, I just hope that well get more updates soon.

Cant wait for more EA.
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
Aw I love it :)
cathedrals chapter 15 . 4/30/2007
great story! please update ASAP.

lg cathedrals
RylieBaby413 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Wow! This is truely a great fanfiction! I'm so hooked on it! Please write more! You're an amazing author! Thanks so much for publishing this!
ange2005 chapter 15 . 10/20/2006
this is so awesome. please update soon.
dancerlittle chapter 14 . 10/17/2006
I'm glad he's going to be all right!
stephanie3205 chapter 15 . 9/26/2006
ah, it was wonderful. I was behind by a couple of chapters, but reading this totally brought me back in! wonderful, simply wonderful! I even read it out loud to some people at work who loved it too! go you! keep writing, I will definetely keep reading!
BehrBeMine chapter 15 . 9/23/2006
My favorite part of this chapter was the interaction between Delia and Josh. It's a wonderful spark of a romance you've got started all on your own, and I like it.

Poor Nina, so down on herself. Of course she would think it her fault. She's just that way. I was so proud of Ephram for forgiving her immediately, as his friend, and his father's soulmate.
kursk chapter 15 . 9/18/2006
Great chapter, Im glad that you updated, and that Nina knows her mistake and its going to fix it.

Hopefully youll post more ASAP.
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 15 . 9/18/2006
wow! I love it! i can't wait for your next update! :)
BehrBeMine chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
I'm adding this to my Story Alert list so that I can know when it's updated. I want to know what happens with Andy, with he and Nina, with the wedding, Bright and Hannah, Delia and Josh... everything. It's a wonderful world you've set up, and I look forward to seeing it play out.
CarebearKara chapter 14 . 9/7/2006