Reviews for Yoh's Guardian
Somebody chapter 16 . 1/16
Hurry up and update now got it
Fragments of Imagination chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Hello, I know that I'm new to give you review, but just so you know, I read all of this story. Please update soon, You said that you will update in 5th June, SO WHY NOT UPDATE YET? I really want to know the continuation. It's this long already T.T Please update soon.
Amity chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Stop writing about yourself will you just write the god damn story
Shadowzamy chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
I like the story and I am 'hoping you will update soon' sooo...

yea great story and PLEASE update:)
Glaux Bryonia chapter 16 . 11/7/2011
add another one on that list.

i like your story, not because it's well written (you probably know yourself it's not) but because it is very original and has an interesting storyline.

simply said: the idea is great and you write well enough to make it fun to read.

hope you'll continue one day.
annea101 chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
HEY YOU STILL HAVENT UPDATED...sorry bout the caps but you did give permissionto yell
Claudia chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
I love your history, please contuinue it.

lo siento mi ingles no es muy bueno pero me gusto mucho tu historia.
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
Hi there!

Yes, I know, I'm a new face(name)

BUT! I did read your whole story and, well I loved it!

So I would really appreciate it if you would PLEASE(Starts begging)PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE complete the story!

I've read this story twice, TWICE, T-W-I-C-E!

Do you know what it means to read a story twice?

It means I want to make sure I read every single word correctly and understood it! I only do that to my most favorite stories! Not to mention I already worked my brain out on how the story will end! If I don't know I'll burst!(not that I haven't).

Well, I hope you will update really soon.

Bye!
IdiotWithaBoxandaScrewdriver chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
you haven't updated like you said you would, do I have to get the chainsaw out?
Rinikka chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
Ask me when you need me again ;)
IdiotWithaBoxandaScrewdriver chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
Thankyouthankyouthankyou! (jumps around room on a sugar high) Don't worry, if it's not out by then, I will find you.
Rinikka chapter 15 . 3/23/2010
So?

I think it's going to be 2 years since your last "upload", such a big problem you have on your computer? xD

Well, I hope you can solve it (sooner or later) because the idea of the story is really cool

Mh...

What else?

Good Luck (?)
IdiotWithaBoxandaScrewdriver chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
how much longer? Are you bummed that people don't review? I only get like one person reviewing for my Last Companion series, how sad is that? But, I keep writing. Why? Because I like the stories. I write first and foremost for my enjoyment, if people like it, great! If you continue I swear to review every chapter you write. If you don't plan to continue, let me adopt the story to finish it, if you'd like.

Yours,

Wolf
AkuHana chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I've only read the first chapter and its quite good but I found it hard to focus because all the words were crowded together. Maybe edit it so it has space between them?
Hiruko the Baku chapter 15 . 5/6/2009
Wow I really like how this story is! I hope you update soon or if not then well...