Reviews for Mission Seduction
Ems4179 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
LOL brilliant. Poor Selphie. Good job the guys were there to save the day. :)
Hiroshi-kun chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
You don't know that you can put sex stuff in there. Just rate it M. There are plenty of stories with sex in them. I fyou have'nt found that out already.
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
It was an overall enjoyable read, but I will agree with some of the other reviewers, there's a bit too much dialogue and not enough description. Also, you need to work on punctuation. You're missing periods and commas all over the place.

On the paragraph thing, what word processor are you using? I use Microsoft Word and everything comes out fine. Before FF.N accepted Word documents, I would type everything in Notepad and I would have a similar problem to what you have. Try using different word processors and see if that does any good.
Jicky chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This was an ok fic. Since it's T only and a one-shot. But I was hoping for more details of the sex ;P The scene switches were slightly sudden, especially one to the last scene.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Hi Chickie. This is the first fic I've read in a couple of weeks .

I've really enjoyed reading it. I love the two together...they're so cute. Plus I own a few crushers doujinshi but ok...

I really enjoyed reading it. It reminded me so much of the way I wrote my stories. Few minor errors in sentences and stuff, or quote marks...and I did think Quistis was overreacting a bit. That's all. But I really liked it. Seifer was a bit scary though, I love the man but I thought he was gonna rape Zelly! ...Selphiebabe was funny and Zell is such a cutey.

Bye Pookers.
Silverspine chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Hmm. Too much dialogue...

Try introducing dialogue in later, it's easier to get the decription in that way.