Reviews for Never Say Never
Ajax whip-bearer chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
She felt like she was just waiting for a climax that was never going to come

HA
rubic-cube chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Oh so heartbreaking for Mac and Caroline but I can't wait for the plotting of one Sue White! And can Guy be a true friend without being his usual obnoxious self? Can't wait to read more!
rubic-cube chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OMG both of them are so sweet when confused about their feelings and I must say I liked seeing Sue White! She is so crazy that she is cool!
Jane Austentatious chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
oh my god, this story was amazing, I just sat there and could not stop reading it, defo one of the best caroline/mac fanfics ever!
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
“I’ll have you know I am a blonde bombshell, albeit a strawberry one" brilliant, can definitely see Mac saying that, and the description of how Sue was pissing off Mac was bloody great, too. Apart from some typos, this story is really good.
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Oh! Sue White actually doing something kind. I think this is one of the signs of the apocolypse...

liking this very much, it took me ages to find any green wing fics (I never thought to look under british comedy) and this is really good.
elven-emma chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
just one word...aw
Werepuppy Black chapter 6 . 4/2/2006
AW! I LOVE IT! and sorry for shouting!
elven-emma chapter 6 . 4/2/2006
aw best...ending...ever lol ut at the sam time no i want mac for myself lol. and also i laughed so hard at sue biting guy's ankle hilarious. so all i all a good job i'd love to see you write something for the pure comed without the heart brake along the way lol
elven-emma chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
you're getting the characters perfectly i have to say just one tiny critism. guy saying something sentimental just feels like it has to be moe awkward, if you'v seen ep 1 of seires 2 just think of him unable to say something meanigful to him while he's asleep and then it just turning in to another "i'm better than you" just a small thing but other than that i'm still reading, loving and reviewing lol
elven-emma chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
haha the sue and guy convos hilarious an sweet at the same time
elven-emma chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
wow Im loving this fic it's so sweet and upsetting at the same time. hmm I'm finding it hard to imgine sue white actually sympathising with caroline lol but i kcan kinda imagine guy being that way especially since he seems so sweet in the second series well in the first ep anyway... well time to read some more...
Scarlet Secret chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
This is just fantabulous!

Everyone loves Carmac fics plus I am adoring the dynamic between Sue/Guy.

Keep up the good work.
Werepuppy Black chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
this is so gw like. i could see it being in an episode. i really like it - please continue and update soon
Werepuppy Black chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
OMG! I only just found this fic! It's so good! Please update! I love the Mac/Caroline relationship