Reviews for Not a Love Story
Jo chapter 1 . 1/2
Ugh...that ending hurt, but I like 'em that way, bittersweet. Anyway, I loved everything about the fic! Great stuff!
DarkLight's Pen chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Great work with a difficult pairing, very philosophical.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Fantastic fic. Really: one of the best Bebop tales I've come across.
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Interesting...
easysecond chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Lovely.
frouella chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
"...what Faye finds herself missing is the ideal of something so eloquent that not even the man who fell for it could stand hearing its name."

"And above all, Faye knows that she likes having things, but hates needing them."

Those were two of my favorite lines; I think you captured two very important aspects of Faye there. I never thought of the possibily of Faye fixating on Julia before, but now that you've presented it here, it makes perfect sense.

I have to tell you, I really like the way you write. The rhythm of your sentences, the effective use of fragments, the surprisingly poignant little details you add in - it's just a joy to read. Yikes, I sound so hokey right now, but it's true. It always makes me happy to find an exceptionally good story on this site, like I'm some kind of literary 49er or something, so please keep it up!
iponly chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
a typo, "mixing together with the leather of the seatcushions." Seat Cushions right?

I like the little touch with the multilingual slang- it fits the setting. As for the story, it's quiet and doesn't move far but it is a nice view into what may be Faye's life if the drama gets left behind.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
You *like* to make people cry, don't you?
Pandora1004 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Cool story, I have always loved the BeBop guys! I hope they prequal movie, I want to know about Vicious and Spike's relationship!