Reviews for Why Can't He leave?
Trending Music chapter 1 . 7/17
This was a hot/cute little fanfic! This is the first fanfic ive seen of this ship and I love it!
This-Account-No-Longer-Here chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Gosh, I liked this! Kind of goes with my thoughts that Bakura went though a lot of women...But then he meets Kisara! Haha! They are such a cute couple!
Sands Of Rebirth chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Whoa...Whoa...They DID it? Certainly implies that. I like this story! Besides, OutcastShipping is my favorite shipping right now because it's very mysterious. As much as I like MizuShipping (Priest Seto x Kisara), OutcastShipping is #1 in my book. I have a thing for mysterious stuff. Bakura and Kisara are both outcasts because of of their individuality and what they've been judged as. They can relate to each other, except for the solitary fact that Bakura uses his powers and cunning for evil and Kisara uses her Kami-like power for good. But...I can see the two of them together. Yes, this might be a hypothetical scenario (since there's a SEVERE lack of these stories), but we'll see. I'm gonna write a Lemon (that's right, I said Lemon) of these two very soon.

Ja ne!

especially the ending :)
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Random, yes; but I do like it. _
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
neato you did it! Hey could you and vegeta do me a favor and read my story Feudal Love: The sequal? I'd love to see vegeta's reaction after he's read it. _
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
YAY! Bakura and Kissy ficcie!

One of the best non canon, never going to happen but cool couple. A personal fave of me and Cat.

Great story, you protrayed his feelings well.
Saturn's Spawn chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I like it! Kisara and Bakura kinda look cute even though I think she should be with Seto, but hey! ANything can happen within the realm of fanfiction. (even though the certain site limits the word 'anything') Well, I hope to see more like this!