Reviews for Once Upon a Time
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
that was hilarious. xD I loved many bits of it- "magic celluar phone", "screwing over parents", a white magician Pikeru in Misawa's background... and then the fact that Manjyoume didn't die and SHo and Ryou making Wal-mart. xDDD Wonderful.
Azul Angel1251596 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
OMG my ribs was so funny

Brianca:You even made Yula smile

Yula:Hahahaha
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
lol I liked the cellular phone part!
Adrianne Sebastian chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Haha! So funny!
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Bloody brilliant. I know I keep saying this in all of my reviews, but still, that's the only way I can describe it. Really. (begins laughing) Gawd, this was the perfect parody.
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
*blinks a few hunderd times then falls on the floor laughing* THAT WAS AWSOME! LMAO!
Scarpaw chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This is so stupid. It's actually really funy despite being stupid!
SQ chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
hope you don't mind me saying,but that was the funniest shit ever![sorry about the bad word, it's a habit i'm trying to break out of]
Noobs of Steel chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
good story
TROLLXD chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Make a Princess OC rescue Prince Sho from a magic spell from Ogre Cronos de Medici along with Knight Judai and Martial Artist Asuka and Wizard Bastion
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
*bursts out laughing*Hilarious!This is a great parody!(Perverted wizards and Wal-mart...BWAHAHAHA!)I agree with SilvorMoon.A scolding from Asuka would set Manjyome straight.(You've heard of Beowulf?Neat.)...PIDGE SAYS HI!~Pidge-san
SilvorMoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Ha, that was pretty funny! I like that. (Though if it were perfectly true to the show, Asuka would bop the dragon on the nose and tell him to shape up. And then he would. But then you wouldn't have a story, so I guess that's forgiveable. *wink*)
Alph chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oh. My. God. THAT WAS AMAZING! I have never actually laughed through a GX fic - sad, but true - and I almost fell out of my chair during this one. The little slips and parodies were AMAZING. I don't have enough words to sing your praises. *gasp* I LOVED this story. I love it, really. With a burning passion. With the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns. Lol. Anyway, awesome job!

~Alph.
Boingy chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oh my god, you're a genius. This is so funny. I don't know how you even came up with something like this but you're good...you should make another parody of a fairytale...PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND SUGAR ON TOP? AND MINIATURE PEICE OF CHOCOLATE SHAPED LIKE JUUDAI?
Qu-ko chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
...Myufufufufufufufu. Luckily bad AUs haven't run rampant in GX FFnet... yet.

Anyway, good show, good show.