Reviews for On The Turning Away
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 1 . 1/2
Good lord... This is incredible. Poor all of them.
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
... words fault me.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Absolutely, utterly, fantastic writing.
saraannette chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Just... wow. One of my lj friends made a reclist for me and this was on it, and... WOW. Beautifully written, incredibly moving, left me far too flaily to be more coherent. This was just lovely. :D
the lycans chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
goes to my favs, Amazing. Perfect characterization
temerity chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Absolutely stunning. If the rest of your work reads like this, I think I'll have to read all of it!

Always write on.
swanofakind chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I'm beginning to think I've never reviewed a single piece of your work as I am now three for three on the "no review, but I've read this story about twelve times" front.

The last line is the best.
Invaderk chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow, nice work.
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Once again this is wonderful writing. Remus' thoughts are well explored. You kind of create a sombre gray atmosphere with your words.
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Hmm, I reviewed Miss Marauderette's story, thinking it was her own, till I saw your review...how dare she.

Well, it is YOU who have the talent as a writer, the story is very well written and kinda depressing...

The ending is especially good - the bit where he breaks the plates, I can almost see him reacting that way, he's always so self contained and quiet but you can tell how deep his feelings are beneath the surface. I love Remus fics.

I still think you should report the plagiarist as an abuse. It is your work, not hers, and I know how angry I'd get if someone brazenly stole my the fruits of my effort.
SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
You made me want to hug a fictional character. Shame on you. ;-)
folk chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This is beautiful. Absolutely and completely beautiful. The characterization is perfect. Would you do me a HUGE favor (really) and read some of my work? I would consider it an honor.

~Ivy~
phantasmagorienne chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
You are officially given Points. I haven't any idea what they are /for/, but the way you wove Mozart's fortieth symphony into the story was just lovely. Because music-in-fic is almost as marvellous as poetry-in-fic.

The last paragraph is really spectacular; I like the thought that even after his composure is ripped to pieces, Remus displays it "calmly, systematically, methodically". (And of course you get more mystery points for writing Remus, because he is spiffing and wonderful and I want plushies. Blimey, that came out all wrong. I betake myself to the dark corner to hide now.)

Should "black clawed" perhaps be hyphenated? Take into account that I am Madly Obsessed With Hyphens and am therefore not always the best judge.
AmazinglyMe chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
"...and calmly, systematically, methodically, he spends his morning breaking every dish in the house."

That was just so AWESOME!

I love Remus.

~ AmazinglyMe
Avendya chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I've told you already how much I love this fic - it was worth every day of waiting.

Remus is perfect - perfectly insane, but perfectly in character.

I know I say this every time I review one of your fics, but this is one of your best. So lyrical, so beautiful and so true to life.

Thank you again.