Reviews for On The Turning Away
Tyleet27 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Aahh...poor Remus...I really liked this one. Really. Liked it. You should do some companion fics or something...or you could leave it..its so powerful how it is, but I want more just to..I dont know...remind myself that theres happiness still? Except then OotP comes along and breaks everything again..dammit.
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Woww.. so powerful and so.. Lupin at the same time. It's calmly resigned, yet so poignant and powerful.

And I love how you characterized Sirius.

"Sirius laughed like that, always laughed when he did not know what to do, laughed when something in his life was being destroyed, always laughed because he did not know how to cry."

Creative, characteristic way to show his grief in the end, breaking all the plates, systematically. wow.. great job
ms metaphor chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Wow. Powerful.

"...calmly, systematically, methodically, he spends his morning breaking every dish in the house."

And exactly how Remus would react-contained and composed on the outside, but falling apart in the inside.

I do so love your writing.
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I love it.

I don't know what else to say. Everything is perfect.
Delayed Poet chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Splendid. You managed to convey so much in so little. Remus' anguish was amplified through your words and yet it all seemed detached - like an outsider looking in. "he wonders if the world has gone mad" is such a wonderful line, especially in its simplicity. In fact, the entire ficlet is wonderful in its simplicity.

Great job!

Delayed Poet
rebecca chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oh wow. That just about made me cry. I don't know why I love fics about Remus being angsty so much, but I do...
21 | « Prev Page 1 2